Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 87

newdigital:
I repeated it this morning:

- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs. I selected GBPUSD and AUDUSD as it was very clear situation that GBPUSD and AUDUSD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes for those timeframes).

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPUSD and AUDUSD) with predicted direction - uptrend.

newdigital:
I did it for 4th time.

For now - I selected few pairs:

EURJPY (downtrend), AUDJPY (downtrend), EURUSD (downtrend), USDJPY and USDCAD. All the pauirs were questionable concerning all timeframed patternds using one direction (I am talking about HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5).

Anyway, I selected EURUSD for downtrend and AUDJPY for downtrend.

But it was difficult trading day.

Conclusion (not in correct english language but it is understandable by meaning sorry): if you are not fully sure - do not tade

I did it for 5th time.

As I and targus decided yesterday - EURUSD went to downtrend (bearish) this morning at least for M1 - M30 timeframes.

So, I selected EURUSD.

I wanted to select AUDJPY but I decided to stop with AUDJPY today after few trades were made.

So, it was basicly the day for EURUSD. Sell trades.

But it was difficult trading day.

Because I started too earlier ...

Usually the perfect time to start looking at TrendScalp M1 chart is 7 am GMT + 0 time:

And because I started too earlier today - I had some drawdown sorry: this "imbranato" EURUSD followed USDCHF in as slowly ranging way so it was some time when both pairs went to downtrend in the same time

Anyway - it was sucessful day.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

Files:
paramon1.jpg  25 kb
paramon2.jpg  33 kb

Excellent results ND

Hi ND

Many thanks for the link, I have downloaded MT5, I am wondering if I should first make alterations as described by matfx? Matfx, what do you think?

ND, can you also advise which zup indy version you have applied to charts within the mt5 platform, we may as well all sing from the same hymn sheet.

Thank you.

ND, when you have established the direction you are going to trade from the HWAFM do you then enter trades if both Volty Channel and Gann HL indicator are in that direction?

Should I also use a Stochastic or similar to confirm entry?

Gil

targus:
Hi ND

Many thanks for the link, I have downloaded MT5, I am wondering if I should first make alterations as described by matfx? Matfx, what do you think?

ND, can you also advise which zup indy version you have applied to charts within the mt5 platform, we may as well all sing from the same hymn sheet.

Thank you.

Hi targus,

In order to display harmonic patterns by HWAFM i advice you to follow the steps i have posted earlier, how to install HWAFM on MT5 for Window 7. You can find the link under ND post.

Regards,

matfx

GilR:
ND, when you have established the direction you are going to trade from the HWAFM do you then enter trades if both Volty Channel and Gann HL indicator are in that direction?

Should I also use a Stochastic or similar to confirm entry?

Gil

Yes, you can use any confirmational indicators (for any timeframes). I am trading in the way described on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page55 by one of the image.

Thanks.... so you will be preparing about now to get ready to trade?

I changed Pfast to 200 and Plow to 320:QUOTE]

Is this not a huge diffrenece compared to defaul 5 and 8

newdigital:

I changed Pfast to 200 and Plow to 320:QUOTE]

Is this not a huge diffrenece compared to defaul 5 and 8

I am using default values.

But this 200 and 320 are huge difference ... because 200 and 320 are the numbers of the bars on the chart to draw support/resistance lines. So, if we are using 5 and 8 - we will have more "refreshed situation" - means: more good for scalping.

Generally - those 200 and 320 (values) are for the people who are analyzing the charts and writing the articles about But for trading - it is more easy to use default values.

Ok Matfx, will do.

Prior to installing patterns etc., I am trying to first install a simple zigzag in indicators, you would think it no different than other platforms lol..i.e., c:\programfiles\metatrader5\experts\indicators but when I try to it will not show up in indicators list, can someone show me the exact script I should type in order to install just to indicators list. I must have installed 100s on other platforms LOL