Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 26

WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 - ZUP Gartley Pattern Alerts and Screen Shots

The new indicator also saves each new pattern automatically and instantly to a *.gif file.

WRR

WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 - ZUP Gartley Pattern Alerts and Screen Shots

The new indicator also allows you to control label placement and content on the charts and show if AB = CD on Gartleys.

WRR

Thanks a lot.

I updated this post with new links an new pdf file.

newdigital:
Thanks a lot. I updated this post with new links an new pdf file.

You're welcome newdigial.

WRR

WRR,

Excellent job done, very well written and documented.

Thanks for your work and efforts.

Yannis

Hi WRR,

Thanks for the great new tool. I have been using your older one on V67 for along time.

I have one question.... actually 2. I have placed it on my chart with ZUP_77 indicator on it. I only see the pop-up alert happen on lower TF... 5M and 15M.

Is it possible to add an email function to signal when a new pattern forms? This would allow me to get out of the office a little.

Thanks again for a great job.

Mike G

which is the best?

Hello to all in this thread i`ve read every single page and donwload most of indicators it seems that they work different some show more some show less i want to ask you all which is the best one to use with the best settings .... ?Now i use Zup_v76_mod it seems ok but it shows different results let say from...zup_v65 want to ask all who use it which are the best setting for them and which one they think is the best zup indicator thank you in advance

No response anyone?

WRR...many thanks for your modified Nen indicator.

Its helping me a lot!!!

It must have been a lot of work for you and then beyond that you're sharing it with all of us!!!

Dear WRR. Could you please kindly explain where to enter a trade? Thanks

Dear WRR,

Thanks for your great work.

I am newie to the usage of Gartley patterns. I don't quite understand where I should enter a trade (when a type of Gartley, Bullish/Bearish Butterfly, Bat, Crab happens), where to set a profit target, and where to put the stop loss position?

I found these signals on your chart:

+ Better Gartly if AB = CD @1.0114 (USDCHF). What does this mean?

+ 108.51 < Range of Price D < 108.58

+ Risk : ........

I highly appreciate if you could explain me the ways to read and understand these patterns in order to enter a trade, set profit target, stop loss position correctly.

What is the best time-frame to use these patterns? Is there any possibility that when a type of these patterns appears, then the market price moves against the pattern (for example: a Bearish Gartley/Butterfly/Crab appears, then the market price moves upwards, not downwards), then the pattern disappears ? Or even this case happens, the pattern is still fixed, and does not disappear or does not change ?

I heard from a professional trader named Chris Lori of Forex Training, Currency Training, Learn Forex Trading with Peter Bain said that he usually uses Gartley patterns on Daily or Weekly chart to find a good Risk/Reward entry point for the currency pair.

So, is is the best to use these 2 time-frames?

I am looking forward to receiving your further and detailed explanations asap.

Thanks and regards,

James