Move Stop to Break even - page 3

Breakeven EA/Script

Newdigital, please move if it in the wropng place.

I need help in finding an EA ,or a script (A script would be great), that will ONLY place a breakeven. Nothing more.

Can someone point me at one?

Thanks

Some Breakeven EA is on post #11.

SL and TP Manager

Hi,

I am searching for an EA/Indicator which manages my trades when I am not able to do it for myself.

I need the following functions:

1. move stop to breakeven after xy amount of profit pips

2. close xy size of lotsize at specific take profit levels

Does anyone know about such a trade managing ea / indicator?

Thanks to all!

Roman

I moved your post to this thread and hope you will find something.

Very simple breakeven

Heya,

I manually started a trade yesterday, and realized I wanted a way to set a simple breakeven after X pips.

I know there's more complicated things out there, but for now, this is a very simple solution to this problem when initiating manual trades.

Settings:

after - How many pips do we move before setting the stoploss?

test - When set to true, this will simply show you where your target is that must be hit prior to creating the stoploss. It defaults to true initially, so that it will not modify your orders until you want it to.

profit - Breakeven + this many pips will be locked in, for those of us who can't stand having at least 1 pip (or 2... or 3...)!

Realize this is simply for manual trades, and thus it does NOT have any sort of magic number code, and will modify any trades on the given symbol.

Files:

Thanks.

I moved you post to breakeven thread.

AirforceMook:
Heya,

I manually started a trade yesterday, and realized I wanted a way to set a simple breakeven after X pips.

I know there's more complicated things out there, but for now, this is a very simple solution to this problem when initiating manual trades.

Settings:

after - How many pips do we move before setting the stoploss?

test - When set to true, this will simply show you where your target is that must be hit prior to creating the stoploss. It defaults to true initially, so that it will not modify your orders until you want it to.

profit - Breakeven + this many pips will be locked in, for those of us who can't stand having at least 1 pip (or 2... or 3...)!

Realize this is simply for manual trades, and thus it does NOT have any sort of magic number code, and will modify any trades on the given symbol.

Can this be easily incorporated into my EA?

If so what code do I need to put where?

Thanks

You can incorporate this into ANY setup with no modifications.

Put this on it's own chart, on ANY symbol, and it will modify all orders on that symbol to breakeven after pips.

For example, if I have my own EA running entry criteria on EUR/USD, and put this on another EUR/USD chart, it will modify all EUR/USD orders. It will NOT touch a EUR/CHF or any other symbol. Only whatever chart it is running on.

This works fine as long as:

1. Your EA doesn't get possessive and try to change the stoploss.

2. You want every order on that symbol to be modified.

I'm working on a much more in-depth and complicated trade-watching EA, but haven't finished it.

Close at X pips tool ? There are any?

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool or a EA which close each positions when they hit X pips.

X is a fixed value but between 1 and 4 pips so I can't use a simple TP.

On metatraders I can easily close manually trades with a low pips profit and I want to do it by a robot.

Anyone is able to create a something like this?

Thanks a lot

Sorry,I've post on wrong section.