StochRSI - page 2

Thanks a lot Hornet.

Great great great Job.

The StochRSI in the picture - Have one that is not working properly

Hi Guys,

Linuxuser, I was wondering what version of StochRSI you are using in the MT4 picture (the top one with blue line)?

I have one StochRSI version that is called Stochastic RSI2.mq4 (signed by tonyc2a), but the blue line does not show. There is a color option for it in the color tab config.

Could anyone please take a look at it and see what's wrong? I have attached the file.

I use this one with 65,65,30 settings.

Files:

Corrections to StochRSI

I've made some corrections to the code in post 2. The period that one select is actually 1 period longer than what you select. So for instance a 14 period is 15 and smoothing period of 3 is actually 4.

I've also improved the code to use less CPU resources because it only recalculate the last bar and therefor one can calculate the indicator for all available bars in the chart.

Regards

Derik

Files:
stochrsi.mq4  3 kb
stochrsi.ex4  4 kb

Hello guys,

Anybody has the mt5 version of this StochRSI?

That would help a lot.

Thanks

derikb:
I've made some corrections to the code in post 2. The period that one select is actually 1 period longer than what you select. So for instance a 14 period is 15 and smoothing period of 3 is actually 4.

I've also improved the code to use less CPU resources because it only recalculate the last bar and therefor one can calculate the indicator for all available bars in the chart.

Regards

Derik

Hallo villavarnes,

Sorry only MT4 available. The problem is that my system tester on MT5 doesn't work and I don't have time to waste and try to figure out why it doesn't work so I'm still using MT4.

Best regards

Derik

stochRSI_basic

Hi

Can anyone can add a Red and green arrows for down 80 and up 20 levels respectively in the price window and a dotted vertical line for all window whenever the cross occurred?

Thanks.

derikb:

Corrections to StochRSI

Regards

Derik

Sorry that I see this post today. I've tried your indicator but there is error when I chose all the input parameters of 2.

Hallo all,

Sorry that I see this post today, several years later.

I've tried all the StochRSI attached here and find out, it doesn't work if I set all the input parameters of 2.

thomas2004:

Hallo all,

Sorry that I see this post today, several years later.

I've tried all the StochRSI attached here and find out, it doesn't work if I set all the input parameters of 2.