MT4 behaviour difference between platform

I'm running 2 demo account (StrategyBuilder and Millennium Trader) using the MT4 platform , I'm using the exact same "moving average" expert on both but they do not behave the same. One of them does about 4 to 5 trades a days and the other does pretty nothing . The strategy Builder is the one doing 4 to 5 trades a day . Why would that be ?

Thanx

My guess would be that something like the issue we had on the CatFX50 thread is happening. We tested an indicator using EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch on multiple brokers using the same version of MT4 and the only difference is the feed from the brokers. It comes down to the broker's server setup and that's all. I would suggest testing on even more brokers and finding the one that your system works best with. Also, the demo servers my not be actually realtime from broker to broker.

Mookfx

As I know Millenium Trader doesn't permit EA.

CMIW

Weird , cuz it is MT4 and it does give you the option , I've been running it for a week now and it hasn't done any trades so you might be right.

halfasleep:
Weird , cuz it is MT4 and it does give you the option , I've been running it for a week now and it hasn't done any trades so you might be right.

Look in the "journal" tab or the "experts" tab in Millennium Trader and you'll see that it is written "experts not allowed" or something like that.

I tried to run an expert 3-4 months ago with it and it gave me that error message.

Sada

Ya , it says experts are prohibited . That's pretty dumb of them to do that.

halfasleep:
Ya , it says experts are prohibited . That's pretty dumb of them to do that.

Yeah, that almost screams - I'm lazy and don't want to develop my own system, but I don't want you to be able to use the features of the system that I've chosen either...

I guess they are afraid of auto-scalping...

-cubesteak