Script for trailing stop needed please? - page 3

altoronto:
Hi guys I am newbie with MT4, and I think I saw somewhere chart tool where you can just drag'n'drop orders (buy, sell, etc) on chart, can't find it or is s custom thing?

Thank you in advance,

Alt

Hi,

I moved your post to this thread. Is this what you need?

Modify yr orders using WYSIWYG method

just drag the file [ModifyOrder] to the trade which u want to modify. double clip the price line to active it, u will saw a smallboxappear at the bath side of the priceline. after that move the line to the place where u want to modify.

hojust drag the file [ModifyOrder] to the trade which u want to modify. double clip the price line to active it, u will saw a smallboxappear at the bath side of the priceline. after that move the line to the place where u want to modify.

hope u enjoy !

Files:
modifyorder.mq4  21 kb
modifyorder.gif  823 kb

A script and an EA ?

Hi everyone !

A simple question : Is a script (trail stop, close order if,..) able to work together with an EA ?

Thanks.

WFXA:
Hi everyone !

A simple question : Is a script (trail stop, close order if,..) able to work together with an EA ?

Thanks.

Just read current thread

Percentage based trailingstop

Hello

I am trying to fine a trailing stop the will trail the current price based on a set percentage of the current freemargin.

or it is possible to change an exiting TS so it traigs by a percentage not points.

Cheers

Beno

Trailing Stop

hello folks,

is it possible to set Trailing Stop in MT platform from EA code?

... I mean Trailing Stop of order in Terminal window

3 bar trailing stop indicator for MT

hi guys, do you know of any 3bar trailing stop indicator for metatrader out there? ive been searching but not been so lucky.

basically it's just an indicator that's superimposed on the price chart. the criteria is simple. it just plots the lowest low of the last 3 days(and the highest high of the last 3 days). inside days are not counted.

thanks for any help.

Simple Trailing Stop

I'm looking for simple trailing stop expert or script that can move SL to (Open + N) level when profit rises to (Open + Y). For example:

Open 1.4253

SL 1.4235

then

Current price: 1.4275

SL -> 1.4255

I need this expert / script to do only one operation - move SL once after position open. Then it must stop and wait for next open.

Can anybody help with it? I feel it is not difficult to do it with MQL, but I'm just starting to learn MQL. All advisors and excerts I found were too difficult. I do not use EA and trade manualy, but can't find simple TS without analysys functions.

P.S. Sorry for my English if smth. is not correct in my post.

Need script for modifying stop-loss by this indicator...

I Need script that modify your orders by updating the stop loss in line with the i_HighLow value. I trade by moving my stop loss to the boder of i-HighLow until I get stopped out in profit but I have to keep changing it manually. If the script can do this would be very usefull.

Method :

If open BUY position moving stoploss to highest high line (orange)

If open Sell position moving stoploss to lowest low line (blue)

Thanks.

Files: