A good one ! cheers

aint bad at all

Files:
try.gif  42 kb

Hi Audio

Audio:
aint bad at all

Hi Audio,

Can you please tell me that which indicators you are using and from where i can get, like i saw in your chart JRSX and other one i really apreciate if you post it here. Pls let me know that which moving averages you are using.

Regards

Kazim

krp110 why every time I try to talk to you ,you always run away>? do I look like a psyco to you>? I will post 2 more pic of the trade Idid last week compleat with the mambo jambo that I talk about .and the last one ,cheers

Files:
7_1.gif  25 kb
9.gif  23 kb
5_2.gif  24 kb
11_2.gif  24 kb

Hi Audio

Audio:
krp110 why every time I try to talk to you ,you always run away>? do I look like a psyco to you>? I will post 2 more pic of the trade Idid last week compleat with the mambo jambo that I talk about .and the last one ,cheers

Hi Audio

No not at all you look like a psyco to me but the thing is that i was very much busy with my family. My mother Tounge is not english so its difficult to understand your some words like "Aint' 'Mambo Jambo' and blah blah so please accept my apology if you mind it from my any post.

My Question is still not answered regarding how exactly you are using the combination of indicators.

Regards

Kazim Reza

Bruno,

are you still using the stochs for exit? Maybe good idea to take profits with Fibopivots. They seem to be good areas for exit.

Audio,

What are the indicators on your chart?? You stopped using the indicators posted in this thread??

Hello radicalmouse,

I continue has to seek better a use of this method. With FT M30 continues it has to close the positions with Stoch but also with the fealing by testing other indicators.

I test in this moment the Zigzag which gives me a reference mark of the next direction of trade, but attention it is purely indicative because this indicator is dynamic and can move 2 to see 3 candles.

I test also this method with other units of time

krp110:
Hi Audio

No not at all you look like a psyco to me but the thing is that i was very much busy with my family. My mother Tounge is not english so its difficult to understand your some words like "Aint' 'Mambo Jambo' and blah blah so please accept my apology if you mind it from my any post.

My Question is still not answered regarding how exactly you are using the combination of indicators.

Regards

Kazim Reza

Dear kazim reza I dont care of where are you come from ,we all are human.Read your pm. there is alot of ways to see the market heading in the ma 50 zone ,there is alots of ways to trade the 50 ma ,just up to you you want to do it suddent death or enjoy the ride . I add more indi to detacted an earlyest movement of the price ,when you see the 2 faster ma is jjma,j2ma it look nicely go with stock ,whan the 2jurik cross it is an alert .another alert when you see price break the 50 zone yeah buba it the half of the signal of bull and bear .I use 3cjmacd . I try to make it AS simple VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE . I try to model the indi so it talk to the user what going on, where is going, what is coming in the near future . the indi you can see it at down load section .I try to export mine but I dont know how .cheers

radicalmoses:
Bruno,

are you still using the stochs for exit? Maybe good idea to take profits with Fibopivots. They seem to be good areas for exit.

Audio,

What are the indicators on your chart?? You stopped using the indicators posted in this thread??

Hi mate ,it is ma 50and some faster ma is jjma,j2jma when it cross the arrow on (coders guru show me )and it is not stabil yet I am not a programer .Some programer can help me to make it better.and some other indi like 3cjmacd . it will be visualable to the user.the posted indi is good all indi is good . pssttt dont tell the indi police I aint use it from the 1st time . I only use 3 indi on my charts ,seens it already wellfiltered .Or I will use more indi ,filter,tf , just to point it out where to enter and exit of a trade .cheers