StepMAExpert_EAs - page 32

2 trades were closed today for for 1.45 version, Alpari broker (1 in loss and the other one in profit). See statements attached.

Files:

Updated statements for few Step versions with different brokers.

Updated statements for all Step versions for mini account.

It is IBFX mini in my case.

Updated statements for 1.1_mod and 1.45 (for mini account).

Hello New Digital,

I am using alpari micro account. Which Stepma version would you recommend to use for alpari micro account?

Thank You,

Jeff

newdigital:
Updated statements for 1.1_mod and 1.45 (for mini account).

It is very difficult to make advice on Step EAs.

Because EAs are performing differently for different brokers (slightly but differently).

Personally I like 1.45 version.

I just see the trades. It is 1.45 for mini.

Open trade now:

And it is total from the beginning:

As you understand it was just one trade opened this week. So, EA is not trading often.

You can see excel file for the performance of all Step EAs versions.

Files:

Different between 1.45 for mini and normal 1.45 version is the following: you can trade starting with 0.01 lot size using 1.45 mini. Normal 1.45 - starting from 0.1 lot size.

1.45 with Fibo Group broker did not trade this week. It is profitable for GBPUSD with good profit factor. You can see the statements attached.

Files:

1.45 for Alpari broker did not trade this week as well. You can see the statements attached.

Just want to say that datafeed of IBFX broker compare with the other brokers is too different sometimes so some EAs will perform differently with IBFX.

1.1_mod is good version as well. But more risky than 1.45.

You can see the statements (attached) for 1.1_mod for Fibo Group broker (normal version) and for IBFX (mini version): EA did few trades and open the other one this week and totally in profit (in summarized for example).