Scalp_net - page 40

But I did not test turbo version yet. I think the turbo version may be different one as it was coded in more modern way for example.

But please note the following:

- any Scalp_net versions are moving averages indicators' crossing. Any EA based on moving averages indicators' crossing can not be stable with same settings for many months/years forward testing. But I am not changing the settings.

- any Scalp_net versions are not martingale where balance/equity curve are flying to the sky with lot size changing. Scalp_net EAs are using simple classical way of trading without lot size changing. It is not hedge and it is not martingale. It is very simple system.

newdigital:
But please note the following:

- any Scalp_net versions are moving averages indicators' crossing. Any EA based on moving averages indicators' crossing can not be stable with same settings for many months/years forward testing. But I am not changing the settings.

- any Scalp_net versions are not martingale where balance/equity curve are flying to the sky with lot size changing. Scalp_net EAs are using simple classical way of trading without lot size changing. It is not hedge and it is not martingale. It is very simple system.

I saw in RAS:

ID 484 (Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter) is the best from 3 of them..(more stable).

But please note the following: - any Scalp_net versions are moving averages indicators' crossing. Any EA based on moving averages indicators' crossing can not be stable with same settings for many months/years forward testing. But I am not changing the settings.

this is must be anticipated.. I just know from u, if the MA value may changed, so we can't go just in this strategy.

I think it's suitable for trader in mini/micro account.. we can't go with martingale or hedging EA type in mini/micro account.

But I did not test turbo version yet. I think the turbo version may be different one as it was coded in more modern way for example.

I have had searched the turbo version(predator) in RAS, but zero.

I thought someone had putted it into RAS.

uhhmmmm...ND...Do anybody put trading info into RAS usually run the trade for 24H? I mean, Do they also use VPS in running mt4, so they got maximum result? sorry for my poor english...

ND --

Thanks for reply and great EA. Have not visited thread in a while, but all works well.

I saw in RAS: ID 484 (Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter) is the best from 3 of them..(more stable).

Yes, may be ...

1.5 with timefilter is the best of them up to now.

By the way, Scalp_net_v1.3.2 with timefilter is very interesting as well/ I mean: if you download this EA and attach to the chart - you will receive this results only if you are using Alpari rus broker.

Well, with RAS you can use any broker. I am talking about this EA itself ( not RAS signals).

this is must be anticipated.. I just know from u, if the MA value may changed, so we can't go just in this strategy.

It is well-known info for any EAs based on EMA crossing. If does not depend on change or not. It is the nature of MAs crossing system.

If you find good settings for any your system as ... 10 EMA is crossing 25 EMA ... so it does not mean that it will work forever as 12/25. If course in case of 55 and 200 ... it may be different as people are using it as some kind of support and resistenace for example (in the same was as in easyLMA EA here).

If some EMA crossing system works with same settings for few years and profitable - so this system is really good.

It is only I wanted to say.

I have had searched the turbo version(predator) in RAS, but zero. I thought someone had putted it into RAS.

I will start to test turbo versions with RAS.

uhhmmmm...ND...Do anybody put trading info into RAS usually run the trade for 24H? I mean, Do they also use VPS in running mt4, so they got maximum result? sorry for my poor english...

In most of the cases - yes, 24/5.

But in case of non-martngale and non-hedge signals - it is possible to use timefilter to trade in your particular hours.

newdigital:

By the way, Scalp_net_v1.3.2 with timefilter is very interesting as well/ I mean: if you download this EA and attach to the chart - you will receive this results only if you are using Alpari rus broker.

What the reason u said only alpari rus broker? How bout the others? What terms inside alpari rus broker that make this great result? maybe I can find it in other broker.

If some EMA crossing system works with same settings for few years and profitable - so this system is really good.

It is only I wanted to say.

That we wish for... ..I'll learn deeper in this Scalp_net.

I will start to test turbo versions with RAS.

can't hardly wait fot it...

I'll try it too today in demo.(but cant promise trade everyday in time range, cause I don't have VPS.) so I can share the result..do u have idea wehre to put the result later?. I'll give mtstats.com account link.

In most of the cases - yes, 24/5.

But in case of non-martngale and non-hedge signals - it is possible to use timefilter to trade in your particular hours.

Ooowww.... I see now...that's why until now I still not interesting in matingale type, cause (once again) I don't have VPS....

What the reason u said only alpari rus broker? How bout the others? What terms inside alpari rus broker that make this great result? maybe I can find it in other broker.

Because of the datafeed. By the way I am using Alpari rus with RAS and you can use any broker. In this way using RAS so I can trade on Alpari rus and you can trade on any.

newdigital:
Because of the datafeed. By the way I am using Alpari rus with RAS and you can use any broker. In this way using RAS so I can trade on Alpari rus and you can trade on any.

uhmm...do u mean datafeed in demo version? sorry, I'll learn it now, still don't know exactly the meaning of datafeed.

It is simple: every broker is having its own data. Data is different for any broker. Not so much different but different. Especially for high/low and especially for M1 timeframe.

This EA is profitable for Alpari rus because of the data. And not profitable for other brokers. Because of their data are different with spikes sometimes and so on.

Thus, I attached it to Alpari rus with RAS. All the results here concerning this EA - this broker.

Using RAS so you can use any broker. Because the signals to RAS are coming from Alpari rus. You can use IBFX for example and it will be in the same way as you are using Alpari.

You can use any broker but I will use "profitable" broker.

Please note: it is for Scalp_net_v1.3.2 EA only (because of M1 timeframe and EMA crossing).

I have scalp_net_v1.5. Running for more than 3 days i did'nt get any trades. is there any thing i have to look upon on settings or should do something else..?