Mandarine - page 14

thanks for the replies. I'm using the EA of the first address and not the one you're using. I will use yours ....

Thanks for all

Greetings

guiaonda:
Good afternoon ... I wanted to ask a question. First of all sorry for my English. I am using "mandarine martingale correct" with GBPUSD 15M. If I put in reverse condition option FALSE everything is ok opened lots 0.1, 0.3. 0.5 .... but if I put TRUE duplicate from 0.2 -0.2, 0.3 - 0.3, 0.5 - 0.5 ... from 0.2 opens two operations with the same lots. Tell me you would know that? attach file SET

thanks for everything.

Greetings

Hi Guiaonda,

Double checking the code if reverse condition = true, and if mandarine martingale gets a buy signal it will take a sell or vise versa, can not see in the code anywheres where the lot size would be affected, but will dig deeper into the code to make sure

Updated visual statement for old Mandarine EA.

Forward trading statement for EURUSD, H1 timeframe:

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Comments.

Mandartine system is very old system created in the very beginning of the forum created (check Digital Filters section on the forum). It is the statement for old Mandarine EA created long time ago.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Comments.

Mandartine system is very old system created in the very beginning of the forum created (check Digital Filters section on the forum). It is the statement for old Mandarine EA created long time ago.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.