Brainwashing EAs - page 12

I know backtesting is not good, ut I have to have someting to do in the weekend..hehe.. But is it a version with Time Filter??

May be ... there are many versions. Most receint/advanced version is version d. Look at this section Brain Systems - Forex Trading

By the way - backtesting elite section is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank you

I am still forward testing those EAs. EAs are working fine (for 4 digit broker). There are some more advanced version which not tested yet.

IBFX broker, 4 digit price ... I downloaded IBFX metatrader and received 4 digit price ...

It is the performance of this version for EURUSD weekly:

This EA is not trading often.

Besides, it is good manual trading system. Good for small deposit size.

All Brainwashing EAs version were converted to ECN broker (to be used with IBFX or FXCM for example).

I will post them tomorrow with the settings and some explanation: some versions are trading good since 2006 for some pairs.

By the way - Brainwashing is very simple system to trade automatically or manually so I am suggesting to the people who want to start with something very simple and profitable - start with Brainwashing.

Please find attached the Brainwashing EAs versions improved for ECN brokers (IBFX, FXCM and so on):

- 1c version for M15, H1 and H4 timeframes;

- 1c1 version for H4 timeframe.

Settings for all the pairs, EAs and indicators are inside the attachment.

Files:

Added auto 5 digit to the Ecn Brainwashing!

Thanks a lot.

Brainwashing is one of the simplest and one of the most reliable system on the world.

newdigital:
Thanks a lot. Brainwashing is one of the simplest and one of the most reliable system on the world.

Hi ND,

Please does it mean that if my brooker is not an ECN i cannot use it?

And if `yes` don`t you have a version for our usual brookers? like finexo.

On this version

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

(latest is ECN/5 digit) we see on the settings:

EcnBroker = true

if your broker is not ECN so set EcnBroker to false in EA's input.

But, generally speaking, do you know why we are speaking about ECN/stp, or non-ECN?

It is because if the broker/account is ECN so we can not open the trade with stop loss or take profit simultaniously. We should do it by steps.

Example.

1. Non- ECN (usual normal broker):

open buy at EURUSD at 1.3250 with stop loss 1.3200 and take profit 1.3230.

2. ECN case. Same trade will be opened on the following way:

- open buy at EURUSD at 1.3250;

- modify the order to place stop loss 1.3200 and take profit 1.3230.

That's all the differences for us:

on normal brokers - we can open the trade together with stop loss and take profit; on ECN - we can not do it simultaniously - we should open the order without stop loss and take profit and after that only - modify it.

So, any ECN EA can be used for normal broker too (because the differences are only the stop loss or take profit to be places by steps).