Version upgraded

Hello, we have upgraded forum version.

Please tell me if you advertise any problem.

Best regards.

forexts:
Hello, we have upgraded forum version.

Please tell me if you advertise any problem.

Best regards.

I don't see a link to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum any more.

Please, place it back on home page.

Fixed

Beluck:
I don't see a link to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum any more. Please, place it back on home page.

Done

The forum is upgrading and customizing right now for new version.

I think that we will have new features: may be - members groups, image albums and new vbulletin blog system.

May be much more.

Just for information.

:: Happy to hear that! Time for a new face lift

Thanks,

IN10TION

You can see word

Blogs

on the top.

So I started my blog where I will describe about what is going on in public and in elite and in everywhere aroud forex tsd forum.

You can visite it clicking on the word

Blogs

Besides, if you visite my profile /en/users/newdigital so you can enter to the blog as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I am not sure: is it I only who can start the blogs (as admin)? Or any member may start any blog?

I am not comfortable with new forum version yet so sorry ...

If someone started the blog so please post here about it.

Blog is working thanks newdigital

:: I think there will be some confusion about what to keep & where to write... in the blog or in the forum... but it's working for me, I did switch off the "email notification"...

IN10TION

newdigital:
You can see word

Blogs

on the top.

So I started my blog where I will describe about what is going on in public and in elite and in everywhere aroud forex tsd forum.

You can visite it clicking on the word

Blogs

Besides, if you visite my profile /en/users/newdigital so you can enter to the blog as well Forex Trading - What is forex tsd new in public in elite everywhere

I am not sure: is it I only who can start the blogs (as admin)? Or any member may start any blog?

I am not comfortable with new forum version yet so sorry ...

If someone started the blog so please post here about it.

It will not be confusion for me.

Because there are Blog Categories (it will be more blog categories).

In the blog I can make some opinion and announcements. Because it is difficult to say some opinion about indicator or system or something if you are admin of the forum but it is no problem if you are doing the blog.

It is more freedom for me

:: I start to love it to, really good tools to handle things... it will take some little time to get used to it, but everything works out very quickly... nice, thanks ND!

IN10TION

newdigital:
It will not be confusion for me.

Because there are Blog Categories (it will be more blog categories).

In the blog I can make some opinion and announcements. Because it is difficult to say some opinion about indicator or system or something if you are admin of the forum but it is no problem if you are doing the blog.

It is more freedom for me

And we have tags now