Sti - page 17

Hello Helena,

Thank you for your statement. The results are very encouraging and almost identical. I make a point of thanking you for your presets.

how do i install the pre sets from helena

gr leon

found it

thanks

sorry to do this guy's but can somebody run me through what i do with the pre-sets? Helena's results look great but i'm unsure what setting the results are based on. I assume it is with v 4_0_3 but there are so many options...

bigD:
sorry to do this guy's but can somebody run me through what i do with the pre-sets? Helena's results look great but i'm unsure what setting the results are based on. I assume it is with v 4_0_3 but there are so many options...

unzip pre-set file and place it in /presets folder.

During the attaching the EA click "Load".

Pre-set file is the setings of EA.

so, do i place the presets folder in the experts folder or somewhere else? how do i "load"?

worked it out. thanks newdigital.

STI4_0_3 vs STI406

I thought of reverting to STI4.0.3 from STI406 as the former seems to be more profitable but nevertheless concerned about the possibility of a bug as highlighted by BrunoFX post #155. Anybody else have the same problem?

My backtest of STI4_0_3 on the same period, and the same presets as Helena, are different then Helena's. She had 6577 profit, i have -592 loss.

But i have 90% Modeling Quality.

Files: