Sti - page 15

Hi

New degital

i saw your attached statement wiht time filter, but there are 2 statement for each pair. isaw top one is more profitable.

pls can you write what is the difference between these statement of one pair.

kumawat:
Hi

New degital

i saw your attached statement wiht time filter, but there are 2 statement for each pair. isaw top one is more profitable.

pls can you write what is the difference between these statement of one pair.

All the statements in this section is forward testing statements.

I am using timefilter sometimes. Timefilter is the following: the EA is trading during the some particular hours. From 8am till 6 pm MetaTrader time, for example. It is the code inside EA. It means that it is automatically. Why we are using timefilter sometimes? Because I want to find the time when the EA is more profitable, and use this time only. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes don't.

About timefilter use this post.

And we have discussion thread here. So use this thread to know how to start.

30M tf

All filters are included

3 days of work

Files:
sti3d.htm  9 kb

helena:
30M tf

All filters are included

3 days of work

Helena,

What version of the EA are you using and exactly what settings if you can be a bit more specific. I am having some good success with this EA for the past three weeks on demo and am going live next week with it.

Currently, I am having some great success with H1 and H4 timeframes with timefilter on. It seems to do great even during trending periods though some currency pairs don't do well.

If you can post the EA version you are using and exact settings so that I can look at it, that would be great. I want to start testing ASAP.

holyguy7:
Helena, What version of the EA are you using and exactly what settings if you can be a bit more specific.

STI4_0_3

settings in files

Files:
presets.rar  1 kb

Hello everybody!

Finaly I have a time to write something. March is not a good period for STI, I have lost a half profits that I got since January. I'm still optimistic and Ithink that it's just a short period of loses and after that will be another February

Holyguy7 on what pairs you have best results? I thought that maybe start trade it on M15 and M30 at the same time, but I have some problems with that. If STI opens first on M15 chart then it will not open other order on M30. Does enybody know how to fix this?

manager

manager:
Hello everybody!

Finaly I have a time to write something. March is not a good period for STI, I have lost a half profits that I got since January. I'm still optimistic and Ithink that it's just a short period of loses and after that will be another February

Holyguy7 on what pairs you have best results? I thought that maybe start trade it on M15 and M30 at the same time, but I have some problems with that. If STI opens first on M15 chart then it will not open other order on M30. Does enybody know how to fix this?

manager

Yes. You have to use the STI version with the "PULLTAG" feature for generating a unique id for the magic number. I can post it, but first, can you look at post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173358/page9 and send me an answer. I would like to post the latest version of the sti that i am working on because there are bugs in version 403. I would like to know what the motives are for the trade signal. Thanks!

My result today

(0,5 lots)

Files:
td.htm  8 kb

hello Helena,

Good statement

manager:
Hello everybody!

I thought that maybe start trade it on M15 and M30 at the same time, but I have some problems with that. If STI opens first on M15 chart then it will not open other order on M30. Does enybody know how to fix this?

manager

Just use different magic numbers.

eg, for 15 min save this EA as Sti15min and use MagicNumber=454545

for 30 min save this EA as Sti30min and use MagicNumber=232323