Stochastic v1

I present Stochastic v1:

1. It is very simple

2. Not badly works on GBP/USD H4

3. But requires improvement

To whom it is interesting to all, I shall be grateful!

Files:

Can U attach also custom indicator that is used in v1?

StochasticGreen=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Stochastic",q,w,e, 0, 1);

Kalenzo:
Can U attach also custom indicator that is used in v1? StochasticGreen=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Stochastic",q,w,e, 0, 1);

I am sorry! The indicator

Files:

Can U describe rules of this EA?

Kalenzo:
Can U describe rules of this EA?

Yes the same for me. I don't understand: sl:800 ??

BrunoFX:
sl:800 ??

Lol - mabye it's the Holly Grall

I do not know if it is the graal, but it is hoped for. I know that EA are present in this forum and like much of EA, in the long term they become all negative.

I have just attached it ea+indicator FT:H4

Let us hope

sl:800 - not guilty

sl:800 And I have overlooked to remove some other data during creation EA. sl:800 absolute as does not influence results EA!!! I have removed for simplification of understanding all superfluous.

Test for health, I shall be grateful for improvement has removed EA.

Kostya2312

Files:

Hello,

Thank you Ober for this modification.

I test it since yesterday 5firt version) and it is advantageous for the moment.

I had asked on another post of this forum for a similar ea which functioned with the Stoch indicator but they were not good I hope that your will be better to it.

For the moment it is the case . To be followed

I attach statement this EA but you will have not to take into account the first 3 orders, they did not work with this EA.

It would also seem that statement has preoccupations with an alignement between the columns and "swap" corresponds to the "profit"

Hello,

I continue this subject by asking to all the programmers of this forum, if one of them could translate this EA for mt3 (mql).

By advance thank you of your contribution