How to enter Limit Orders ?

I am using MT4 version 4 build 186. When I Sell 4 lots of a currency in one order at the same time, I can add a Stop to protect all of them either at the time of the order or by ammending it immediately after.

What I want to do is then scale out of the posn by Buying back each Lot at sucessive lower prices using Limit orders, say 10 pips apart, that will reduce my Open positions as the Limits are hit. But I cant find a way top do that !!

The Amend Order screen will not let me change the size of the Lots and if I add a new Pending order for a Buy Limit, once it is triggered it becomes a new order rather than closing one of the origional Shorts.

I cant find it in the online manual either. Can anyone help ?

thanks

take a look at this...

the attached expert uses the same entry point, but 3 different tp's for the orders, cut & paste what you can use out of it...

3 different takeprofits, 3 different orders

fxid10t:
the attached expert uses the same entry point, but 3 different tp's for the orders, cut & paste what you can use out of it... 3 different takeprofits, 3 different orders

Hi Fxi

thanks for that info .. but I want to place these orders manualy not using an Expert proggie ... any ideas how to do that ?

oops...

billm:
but I want to place these orders manualy not using an Expert proggie ... any ideas how to do that ?

sorry, no.