100 pips - page 12

what is lot margin

zamah:
Oke... Afer I check this EA is Work well in Sideway market. Testing on EUR/JPY that now still sideway trend... Please check attach below

ontrend = market go to one direction

sideway = market has no trend

this 2 EA are modified from "100 pips V3.1"

__________________________________________________________-

Hi,

Please tell what is lot margin and its significance.

How can I fix the number of open orders.

Thanks,

SIDDESH

Hii..i already tested this EA 100pips_v1 and the result is awesome..but my problem is, it possible or not if i want this EA open 3 position for me on the same time?

because i just add this EA for EUR/USD only. So i want it open position for me 3 position on same time..

Someone have an idea to help me?

Just curious...did everyone make millions..and is that why this thread went silent? Did the version with MM every get better modeling quality?

Its fun to read these stories and how they progress. This is an oddball EA...

ES

Wondering too

ElectricSavant:
Just curious...did everyone make millions..and is that why this thread went silent? Did the version with MM every get better modeling quality?

Its fun to read these stories and how they progress. This is an oddball EA...

ES

I also wondered about that. I have downloaded the EA - and while it looks like it will make good money - the backtesting is bizarre. I had it use M5 and with $10k it made $7k in 3 months - then it opens a position in the middle of March, then makes no more trades until it closes it (for a substantial loss) at the end of the data. I haven't walked through the code yet to figure out why, but it's weird.

burn0050

I know this is only a backtest but one thing is obvious from the backtester's 'Visual Mode' - it just opens orders and waits until either the TP or the SL (1000!) is hit...

Files:

1000 pips aday!!!!!!!!!

Hi,all as this ea was disscused befor ia forward test this amazing scalper,i know there is a version with money menengment,but its does,nt work with scalping metod,the qusetion here i tryed restrict a numbers of open position,may someone add this funaction to ea. much apprecited

Files:

hello

so why it called scalper!!! just want to restrict numbrs of orders per currency

does this even work....like all 100000 EA that fails lol

hi

As I know this EA works better only in backtesting...should need an optimization in forwardtesting..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Even if it did work, you would be lucky to find a broker which allows that style of trading.