Question about Demo and real trading

I have being trading for a while and have visited a lot of forums but one thing always puzzles and that is:

I read about both a lot of newbies and seasoned traders chasing the holy grail in Expert trading, do not get me wrong all is good but what happened to manuel trading.

Also is anyone trading with real money.

I ask this because Experts i have examined loss money.

With me i really do not beleive entrusting my trading profit to an automated system because this trading business is filled with "Sharks" that are on the other end/side with your broker and they know when you are using an automated expert and therfore they will make sure it fails.

A word to the wise is enough:

Trading is the most perfect business for any man, but with any business you have to watch your money.

Many are called but few are chosen

forextrend:
I have being trading for a while and have visited a lot of forums but one thing always puzzles and that is:

I read about both a lot of newbies and seasoned traders chasing the holy grail in Expert trading, do not get me wrong all is good but what happened to manuel trading.

With me i really do not beleive entrusting my trading profit to an automated system because this trading business is filled with "Sharks" that are on the other end/side with your broker and they know when you are using an automated expert and therfore they will make sure it fails.

Trading is the most perfect business for any man, but with any business you have to watch your money.

There are several opinions about it:

- first opinion: traders can increase the deposit by manual trading only. EAs will lose the money anyway anywhere;

- second one: Nothing can be profirable forever because the market is changing the no manual trading systam and EA which can be profitable firever. We should improve the systems and EAs to the with the market.

- EAs can be profitable forever. Manual trading is nothing because when we are trading manually we are able to do a lot of mistakes because we are human beings. EAs are the automats, robots.

and so on.

So, there are many opinions about it but I know that people are trading using EAs with some good results. But they improve EAs all the time concerning the settings etc.

As to the brokers so they are having the same policy for the traders and it's up to the broker. I do not think that they will watch each particular trader to prevent his trading.

I did start with a mini account, and I still use it to this day. In case i'm more sure of certain signals or indicators I just use bigger lots, up to 5lots is all about i'm willing to risk.

My biggest problem is consistency, sticking to one particular trading strategy. (I find that the more research I do, the greater number of indicators somehow wind up on my metatrader screen, and all in all most just end up making things complicated) and lastly, money managment!! Cutting losses and letting your profits ride has been a tough lesson to learn.

I'm learning the metatrader code actually fromt he lessons from Codersguru, I think it's a very effective tool, no one can sit on a screen 24/6 and capture all the market movements. Half of the time the market is moving sideways so the potential is great, however there is no smoking gun. No EA is perfect, the markets are not perfect.

anyways i've ranted for a while, I hope at least a bit of it was helpful.

yip trading is funny and for me right now i still think daytrading is harder to learn than being a overnight position trader.. 1 thing is for sure what i think is important is this trust urself and do not chase the market dont change things stick to the plan 1 hopefully made before entering this crasy playingfield

Sailor

Nice Opinions.

hey forextrend

another 1 is this if u start up trading is this advice start up with small amount of money build up some confidence trade ur plan over and over again.. i dont know if u live trade but as a new its a weird sitiuation u will se other sites of urself u might not havent seen. This is here where automatic trading beats the pshykological aspect of trading like newdigital was writing . i myself know many who pure trade auto trading and profit. Me myself do it manually its more my style also i still have the dream if some day going to live with trading i have to be good enough to make own decisions..

Sailor

sailor:
hey forextrend

i myself know many who pure trade auto trading and profit.

Sailor

hey Sailor,

If you know people who "pure auto trade" why don't you just trade with them and start making some real money rather than trying to find your own style which might loss money.

No disrespect but i have being trading for 9 yrs of which 5yrs is trading forex the forex market and i have read alot of threads with all these newbies thinking there is a hloygrail or easy way to trading and that mind set the newbies set out to find the holygrail in auto trading but as the statistics stand more than 90% get wiped out on their first try, all just because they never took the time to learn how to trade but rather followed a holygrail EA that some claim works.

I f most traders took the time to learn how to trade maybe they will atleast brake-even in their trading and not get wiped.

again do not get me wrong as a programmer myself i do beleive there is a way but i have not found it yet.

again if your friends are trading pure auto and making alot of money then please ask them for their strategy or EA and post it here so that we may be able to benefit from their successfull pure auto trading system.

forextrend

The greatest help i can give you is to show you how to help yourself.

W.D Gann

"Many are called but few are chossen. Learn from the chosen if you are not one"

Hey think u se above thread why i dont autotrade :-) i try and ask them about their strategy i know 1 who only uses a simpel movingaverage close above below..another 1 trade grid trading without stops buing or selling at every 50 level in direction of the trend on daily chart but he is villing to take the ride with many negative pips on his account. Have 1 ever thought about this am i a good daytrader ? or am i better for short term trading ?

sailor

just read the thread of easy and profitable trade today

GBP and AUD is not that easy-- this one provide counter-opinion

GBP is very tricky with preset level to go to , once reach, then it stop

forextrend:

I have read alot of threads with all these newbies thinking there is a holygrail or easy way to trading and that mind set the newbies set out to find the holygrail in auto trading but as the statistics stand more than 90% get wiped out on their first try.

there is a tv show (cable) called WIPEOUT

the machine there are set to different revolution speed

e.g. 1st or 2nd try, quite fast, 3rd and thereafter, so slow

I have seen the same thing happen in forex too, when it is moving fast, no one will ever win (like WIPEOUT chancces)

then some signals given in twitter, all people heading same direction for that pair

the whole maze seem to unlock and let you win and the movement is progressive

--- if you are beginner, wait and wait, until you put your money on the table; and forex is not a QUARTZ, when ou want it to beat, it might shrunk instead