ASCTrend system - page 112

ronaldocpontes:
Hi,

Thanks for all the information posted so far in this forum. Forex TSD helped me a lot on building my trading knowledge base.

I have a question about the AscTrend M5 system?

1- What are the settings for the RoundPriceNE_big_mod indicator?

(When I attach it to the M5 chart with default settings, the lines seems very close together)

2- Should I be using any of the LabTrend indicators or the ASCTrendSound file included in the zip (taken from the post on the 1st page PDF link) will do it ok?

Is there an estimate for when the new ASCTrend M5 system will be available in this forum (I remember reading that it is ready a couple of posts ago)

Thanks a lot

Labtrend indicators are just posted to test/try. No relation with any ASC system.

About RoundPriceNE_big_mod I remember ND used defaults.

RoundPriceNE_big_mod Parameters

Linuxser:
Labtrend indicators are just posted to test/try. No relation with any ASC system. About RoundPriceNE_big_mod I remember ND used defaults.

Thanks Linuxser,

But when I attach RoundPriceNE_big_mod on the chart with default parameters the lines are so close that it is difficult to tell them apart.

Please have a look at the chart... Am I doing something wrong?

Files:
gbpusd-m5.jpg  240 kb

ronaldocpontes:
Thanks Linuxser,

But when I attach RoundPriceNE_big_mod on the chart with default parameters the lines are so close that it is difficult to tell them apart.

Please have a look at the chart... Am I doing something wrong?

For RoundPriceNE_big_mod change delta or just don't use it.

Files:

M5 Link

Hi,

The link should be at Post # 513 if I'm correct.

ronaldocpontes:
Hi,

Thanks for all the information posted so far in this forum. Forex TSD helped me a lot on building my trading knowledge base.

(When I attach it to the M5 chart with default settings, the lines seems very close together)

2- Should I be using any of the LabTrend indicators or the ASCTrendSound file included in the zip (taken from the post on the 1st page PDF link) will do it ok?

Is there an estimate for when the new ASCTrend M5 system will be available in this forum (I remember reading that it is ready a couple of posts ago)

Thanks a lot

Expected Risk/Reward Ratio

Thanks Linuxser and Andyre for your answers.

What kind money management and of risk/reward should I expect from each ASCTrend System?

On the recent M15 GBPUSD, for example, when the system finally shows a buy or sell signal, I normaly can see a risk/reward of 1/1 or even 2/1 with the fibonacci lines on H4 and/or the the support / resistance lines at the trends' peaks and throughs. It rarely gets better than this in my view.

So what would be the minimum risk/reward ratio we should consider normal for ASCTrend M15 and at the other timeframes according to the experience of the people on this forum?

Many thanks

good signal indicator, let me try

An idea

it is asimple idea in martingale but i think it is low risk with high leverage

depending on asc signals

if we have sell ...... sell 1 lot with 10 pip t/p

if t/p isnt hit

at second signal second is buy ....... buy 2 lot

also if our t/p is not hit at sell signal sell 3 lot so now we have 4selling lots

and 2 buying lots we now need 5 pips to hit first t/p

so what about converting it to ea with initial lot and if it will be micro and nano .01lot

also with MM risk 1% of account

changable t/p according to tf

even it open 10 orders when frist t/p is reached close all position

i hope the idea is illustrated and sorry for my english

wait for u comments

regards

Files:

ronaldocpontes:
Hi,

Thanks a lot

Ronald,

Use default settings for RoundPriceNE_big_mod indicator, only change Delta to 70 since you have 5 digit broker and line will be fine.

regards,

Marko

Hi forks!! have some discovery

High, I just come across this amazing thread, and Thank you NewDigital for putting so much effort on helping us !!!

I tried lots of the systems, and I think the 5 mins ASCtrend you developed is quite reliable. However, there are two things to be improved:

first we can further filter the entry signal so that our win/loss ratio is improved

second, we need some definitive exit signal which is really hard to defined for most systems out there

for the entry signal, I just found out that if we add the Trix indicator from the famous THV system, we can filter some bad signals: when the fast trix cross the slow trix near the zero level of the indicator just before or at the time when ASCtrend signal appear, and both signals agree with the direction, this is usually a valid signal; when ASCtrend signal does not agree with Trix, this is usually a bad signal.

I have done some testing on EUR/USD, but please, test it on other pairs, I don't know how to add pics, so I cannot show u the exact trade.

taotaocai:
I have done some testing on EUR/USD, but please, test it on other pairs, I don't know how to add pics, so I cannot show u the exact trade.

Upload pictures is restricted until you have some posts.