ASCTrend system - page 92

PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2

newdigital:
AscTrend M1 (from this thread).

This system does not have any asctrend indicator at all. Just LabTrend few versions and PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2.

HI NEWDIGITAL

WHERE I CAN FIND PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 INDICATOR? COULD YOU PLEASE POST IT OR SEND ME TO THE LINK OF IT PLEASE??!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

1.2 version is in elite section, market condition indicators tool thread, post #13.

You can use 1.1 version: it is almost the same one.

newdigital:
1.2 version is in elite section, market condition indicators tool thread, post #13. You can use 1.1 version: it is almost the same one.

Thank you very much .it looks helpfull indicator...but it has same signa at the same places like labtrend 1!! only when i changed the inputs to 1 (re-entry option),it will have more signals..but it moves and sometimes disapear and when i make duble click it refreshing and remain the right signal..those right signal usualy in old bars and we miss the right one and maybe we get hooked with the fals one if we do not refrishing!!!..am i right?..so,the channal stop is much helpfull (i know it is another story..but i think it does not need to refresh it manualy!!)..

thank you very much newdigital for ur kind and fast help.

1.1 version?

this version is havng small bug:

And the bug was fixed in the version 1.2:

Files:
11version.jpg  95 kb
12version.jpg  94 kb

newdigital:
1.1 version?

this version is havng small bug:

And the bug was fixed in the version 1.2:

Thanks ND for your explanation. But how to get version 1.2? Just now you have mentioned it only available in Elite Section, so i have to subscribe to Elite Section to get it?

Price channel signal indicator very helpful to use with ichimoku kinko hyo, then another maksiGen Range Move.

Yes, this indicator is helping a lot.

I will ask the permission from the author to post it in public.

Look at the images:

And it is with maksigen:

Files:
1236.jpg  38 kb
1237.jpg  43 kb
maksigen.jpg  10 kb

PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 indicator attached.

Thanks to Igorad.

Yeah thanks to Igorad, he is very kind to post an elite section indicator to public forum. Thank to you too, New Digital.

Thank you

newdigital:
PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 indicator attached. Thanks to Igorad.

Ohh..you post it?..how nice!!..that was very kind from Igorad and you to post his indicator in here..i realy want to say MORE THAN THANK YOU..but what should i say?