ASCTrend system - page 19

I will try to set up the charts for other timeframes (it should be the other indicators for confirmation).

Hi ND,

Thanks for all the work you do,

What time zone are your charts, I want to match you entry exit with my charts as there are somer things I am not clear about.

Ta

mart

Request for Sound Alert and EA

NewDigital,

This is really a wonderful piece of work that you are doing. If you are doing so much, kindly generate

1) an audio (preferably voice) alert for a BUY/SELL signal when all the indicators match/align

2) create a EA to do this job with TP=10 and SL=10 or whatever the best way you think.

If it's too much work for you, can anybody of us do this part and post here. This seems a great achievement. I praise you so much.

May God bless you.

- Sukhen

P.S. Somehow, my charts are not refreshing. What could be wrong?

nice calping newdiital

can you please post pricechannelstop_v2

i have v1 and v6 versions but how they can send sms/email ?

i have set email in tools but how to set indicator

try to use stepchoppy_v1.3 as filter also

or maybe hit_stepma_stoch_kv1_ex_o2 with filter 0.004

let's make some money

deepdrunk:
can you please post pricechannelstop_v2

i have v1 and v6 versions but how they can send sms/email ?

i have set email in tools but how to set indicator

try to use stepchoppy_v1.3 as filter also

or maybe hit_stepma_stoch_kv1_ex_o2 with filter 0.004

let's make some money

It is the indicators.

And the explanation about how to set e-mail/sms is here.

Please find updated statement.

$32,000 for 1 week.

Starting deposit 50,000. Now 82,138.

Starting lot size is 1 and most higher lot size is 8.

Files:

mart-hart:
Hi ND,

Thanks for all the work you do,

What time zone are your charts, I want to match you entry exit with my charts as there are somer things I am not clear about.

Ta

mart

I am having disconnection of my Metatrader now. Used Ctrl-Alt-Delete to close MetaTrader. Will open it once again and will see the timezone.

I am trying to set up the weekly chart. First of all we may use iTrend_histogtamm indicator instead of RSIFilter.

And PriceChannelStop_v2 instead of ASCTrendsig. Because this PriceChannelStop is almost the same with ASCTrendsig indicator, having some lines for possible stop loss and having sms/e-mail alarm. I am not sure about other indicators.

Still trying to set up weekly chart. Not finished yet.

Edited: my MetaTrader's time is GMT+3.

Files:
asctrend_w1.gif  24 kb

newdigital:
Well.

It is most recent example.

USDJPY (see image).

Uptrend according to RSIFilter_v1 and RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicators.

It means that all sell signal should be ignored.

May we enter on case 1 (see image)?

No. Because of the following:

1. LabTrend3_v1 is located too close to the price. Flat.

2. This uptrend was started long time ago and it may be reversed soon. Because this system does not discover the trend or reversal in the beginning of the trend. Everything is coming late. So it is risky to entre on the case #1.

3. Other charts/pairs which we are not trading are not showing good clear signals. It means the price is moving mechanically just "occasionally".

May we enter on case 2 and 3?

1. Yes. Because it is uptrend according to all the indicators with all the confirmation.

2. Because other pairs started to move in the same time with USDJPY (about 10 or 10:05 at my MetaTrader's time).

3. Because we see the good signals from the other charts/pairs which we are not trading. I understand it as "planned" movement of the price.

We should open all 4 charts even if we are trading 1 chart only.

I am using SAR for enter, not to estimate the trend.

And I am using all the indicators not for the enter/confirmation only. I am using it all the time.

Hi ND,

I have few question for you, would you please answer it if you dont mind..

1. You said to confirm the trend we have to look at RSIFilter_v1 and RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicators, i know that RSIFilter if it shows orange above means up treand and blue on the bottom means down trend. but i don't know how to confirm the trend with RoundPriceNE_big_spearate indicator, is it when this indicator goes up means uptrend or is that the KGSP has to be above the RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator and both of them goes up means up trend?which one the way to confirm the trend with RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator?

2. What is LabTrend3 use for?i don't understand how this indicator works on the system, because u said on the example on case 1 u dont enter the market becase the labtrend is close to the price and it was flat.

3. If ASCTrend is appear on the chart, then most of the indicator support the direction of the arrow but not all of them. Can we still enter the market if later 1 indicator follow the confirmation. For instance, the ASCTrend shows signal for buy, then the trend is confirm for up, then Parabolic SAR, ATRStops_v1 is confirm for buy but and then the NRTR hasn't confirm but later on this indicator confirm after 2 or 3 bars after the ASCTrend signal, can we still enter the market?

4. What time you trade mostly on the market?

Because, i follow the rules that u wrote but i end up with a big lose pips..i don't know what mistake that i did, or maybe i still don't understand the rules for ASCTrend system.

Thanks ND

Hi Newdigital,

In the attached graphic I've posted all the indicators you are using for this system of trading, together with questions about their usage.

I've searched the forum and haven't yet to come up with much information. There might be a discussion on some of the indicators, but no instructions about usage for us newbies. I've also searched the web.

I know you are a very busy person, but we would all be very grateful if you would either explain to us their usage, or point us to locations where we can learn how to use them.

BTW, I've been following the ASCTrend system for some time now and consider it very good.

I thank you for your time and hope you can give us some assistance.

Thanks!

moneyline

bcitra:
Hi ND,

I have few question for you, would you please answer it if you dont mind..

1. You said to confirm the trend we have to look at RSIFilter_v1 and RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicators, i know that RSIFilter if it shows orange above means up treand and blue on the bottom means down trend. but i don't know how to confirm the trend with RoundPriceNE_big_spearate indicator, is it when this indicator goes up means uptrend or is that the KGSP has to be above the RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator and both of them goes up means up trend?which one the way to confirm the trend with RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator?

2. What is LabTrend3 use for?i don't understand how this indicator works on the system, because u said on the example on case 1 u dont enter the market becase the labtrend is close to the price and it was flat.

3. If ASCTrend is appear on the chart, then most of the indicator support the direction of the arrow but not all of them. Can we still enter the market if later 1 indicator follow the confirmation. For instance, the ASCTrend shows signal for buy, then the trend is confirm for up, then Parabolic SAR, ATRStops_v1 is confirm for buy but and then the NRTR hasn't confirm but later on this indicator confirm after 2 or 3 bars after the ASCTrend signal, can we still enter the market?

4. What time you trade mostly on the market?

Because, i follow the rules that u wrote but i end up with a big lose pips..i don't know what mistake that i did, or maybe i still don't understand the rules for ASCTrend system.

Thanks ND

1. I took this KGSP indicator (some kind of filter) just to see the price in separate window. And originally this RoundPriceNE_big indicator was created to catch big trend (to have more pips than 5 or 10 for example) and RoundPriceNE_pips indicator for scalping. But I am not using this RoundPriceNE_pips for scalping (I don't know how to use). I estimate the trend (but "small" trend") using this RoundPriceNE_pips as well. If this RoundPriceNE_big is going to uptrend so we have uptrend. And if this KGSP indicator (price) is below this RoundPriceNE_big so it should be correction: indicator will come down or the price will go up. I did not look at the code but this RoundPriceNE indicators are some kind of MA (or similar with ma). RSIFilter_v1 indicator is estimating the trend as well but uptrend/downtrend is changing more often with this RSIFilter_v1. So RoundPriceNE_big indicator is more good in this case.

2. LabTrend3 is some kind of NRTR (if i understand it). There is some old thread (MT3) in this forum and it was explained that that kind of indicators were created to estimate the reversal of the trend. But we may use it for stop loss and for confirmation of the entry (aqua is uptrend). The nature of this ASCTrend system is that the system can not estimate the beginning of the trend with good confirmed entrance. We may take just some small part from the trend and in most cases the trend will be in the middle or ending. So it is very risky to enter when we see good signal on the direction of the trend which was going during the several hours already on M1 timeframe. Because of the nature of ASCTrend system in general.

3. We can. As you see from image I posted above few posts I did it. But not NRTR and ATRStops indicators. We may ignore SAR sometimes. But in this case it should be "planed" trend when all 4 currencies are going to somewhere almost simultaniously and if we have 1 fully confirmed buy (for example on EURUSD) we may look at USDCHF for sell. If nothing on USDCHF so we may wait. Because 10 pips is 10 pips. We are not going to have 50 or 100 pips with this system on M1 timeframe. If we are not sure about "planed" trend so the better way just not to trade. We can not have all "hipothetical" money in reality. We need just some pips from good trend with lowest risk. Because of nature of ASCTrend system generally (BrainTrend system is different).

But please note that GBPUSD is very independent pair (compare with EURUSD/USDCHF for example). And USDJPY is moving alone sometimes.

But I open the order when all the pairs are moving and correlation between them does not matter in this case.

For example, if you are trading EURUSD with this system you should look at all 4 pairs/charts and analyze all the entry/indicators/confirmation and everything for all 4 charts even if you are trading 1 pair only. You can not take any decision just looking on 1 chart.

4. I am trading at 5 or 6 am GMT mainly. Because movement of the price may be enough to trade in this time and we will not have any surprise/news in most cases.

We may trade any time but to trade during the news time I open D1/W1 Ichimoku chart (there is Ichimoku thread somewhere on this forum where I am posting the charts with some evaluation and, probably, there is template with indicators as well there) to estimate the direction of the trend on D1/W1 generally. Because nobody wants to get stop loss. So, I will decide using ichimoku to keep the order as is, or to close it with stop loss.

For example, the last 8 trades (on the statement) I did using Ichimoku. Because I almost got stop loss but then I opened my Ichimoku template with indicators on W1/D1 and understood that everything is ok and decided to keep the orders. And later on I re-entered two times in the same direction (it was for last 8 trades only).