Moving Average - page 148

This would be the time weighted average price (a kind of a moving average)

The description used is the following :

The Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP) is defined as the average price of a security over the course of a specified period of time. The TWAP is traditionally calculated by first averaging the open, high, low, and close prices for each bar and then calculating the average of those averages as time progresses.

It depends on the time frame used, but it is not a multi time frame indicator. What it does is the following

it checks if a new period begins

if it does, then it resets the calculation period to 1.

After that with each bar passed, the calculating period is increased by 1 until a new reset is found

So, if you use current time frame, that is simply drawing the price line on the chart. To have some effective calculation, any higher time frame must be used. Usually daily time frame is used for this indicator. Also, this indicator can calculate all the time frames supported by metatrader 5 (this is metatrader 4 indicator), so time frame like 2,3,6 hours and so on are supported too

Files:
twap.mq4  11 kb

QWMA average (that can be "other" averages too) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page937

Hi all,

have anyone a moving average hit indikator, that only send a signal when the rsi or stochatik above or below the 50 line is?

sry for bad englisch

feviel1982:

Hi all,

have anyone a moving average hit indikator, that only send a signal when the rsi or stochatik above or below the 50 line is?

sry for bad englisch

Why don't you simply use rsi or stochastic for that?

I use only a smartphone to trade. only ema touch indikator, generate too much signals. when i work i cant look every time at the phone.

i use the ema touch to go in the markt.

feviel1982:

I use only a smartphone to trade. only ema touch indikator, generate too much signals. when i work i cant look every time at the phone.

i use the ema touch to go in the markt.

I am not a user of smartphone, but can you use custom indicators on it?

no i let them send from my laptop at home. every signal i became a push message on my smartphone. its too mutch sometimes xD

mladen:
I am not a user of smartphone, but can you use custom indicators on it?
I am also not use smartphone but wonder whether smartphone platform as trader they can using custom indicator like as platform for PC?

blackking:
I am also not use smartphone but wonder whether smartphone platform as trader they can using custom indicator like as platform for PC?
I use at home mt4 to generate signals, i have mt4 on my handy too. Look an trade with my smartphone

mladen:

Upgraded SSL fast sbar (it needs the upgraded ma_i-CA nmc too in order to work) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf-ca_nmc.mq4

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ma_i-ca_nmc.mq4

Indi ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf-ca_nmc.mq4 does not work. Only blue color appears.