Moving Average - page 143

Coral indicator

coral.mq4

Files:
coral.mq4  3 kb
coral_mql.png  106 kb

nevar:
Dear Mladen Can you add smoohing option to Kalman filter?Little smoothing would not hurt.Thanks.

nevar

Without arguing if that is Kalman filter or not, here is one way how that kind of calculation can possibly made smoother (since the ways of smoothing are virtually limitless) : Kalman_Filter 2.mq4

PS: Sharpness and PriceSmoothing both set to 10 on the example - the rest is default

Files:

xenu:

AllAverages 2.5 with Statistics

AllAverages 2.5 modified to show some statistical data - average distance of AllAveragePeriods between AllAverage line and price, maximum distance and current. It alerts when current > average or max.

It should have unique Magic number for every chart.

Possible uses? It can show strong moves, trend exhaustion, entries in counter-trend strategies.

It is an excellent indicator that can not only be used to show strong moves, trend exhaustion, and plan counter-trend strategies but also averaging down or pyramiding positions.

Is there any mtf multi-currency dashboard with same logic?

Appreciate if anyone can provide link.

thank you 

Moving average slope

Files:

Just in order to have it (so that questions about it are avoided :)), here is the cumulative moving average too (description can be found here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average )

PS: do not expect it to be too useful, and, in case that you don't see it on the chart, change the vertical scaling - it is probably out of the visible area

Hello! I would like to ask a question to programmers.

Is there or is possible to create a mirror onchart moving average?

All I found only work in separate windows.

It could also be an onchart mirror snake or onchart mirror Hodrick-Prescott filter.

I think they could be very useful.

Regards

gusdlc:

It could also be an onchart mirror snake or onchart mirror Hodrick-Prescott filter.

Regards

That can not be done without heavy repainting and no connection to the actual price at all

mladen:
That can not be done without heavy repainting and no connection to the actual price at all
mladen, Thanks for answering..  :)

gusdlc:

Regards

Both repaint. How would you trade that?

Generalized frama (fractal adaptive ma) that does not use fixed high/low prices for fractal estimation, but the chosen value (that makes it suitable to be used for averaging any value, not just prices)

Files: