Moving Average - page 39

MA indicator for another time frame

Hi

I looking for a MA indicator that i can place say on a M5 chart but allows me to see its plot on a 4Hr. Is that already available? If it is can someone point me to it please. If not would that be something difficult to create?

Thanks

solovee

svirgo:
Hi

I looking for a MA indicator that i can place say on a M5 chart but allows me to see its plot on a 4Hr. Is that already available? If it is can someone point me to it please. If not would that be something difficult to create?

Thanks

solovee

Thought you might like this

Files:
bug.gif  161 kb

svirgo:
Hi

Thanks

solovee

if you look closer while you looking, miricle might happen and you might see Moving Average and MTF indicators threads you been looking at

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

cheers

fxbs:
here you go, papa

God bless you, fxbs!

But see the pics. What matters, IMHO, is not a touch of the MA itself - they are plenty, but a new CLOSE above/under it. I don't see a point in adding the third color, it distracts rather than helps, I guess.

Well, may be not - say , if a bar crosses AND closes, the MA turns yellow (unconfirmed signal), and if the next bar reverses (crosses/closes at the opposite side again), MA remains yellow (contradictory signals). But in any case, it should be a close, not simple touching or temporary crossing to trigger the signal.

Appreciate your help mate, and very much!

This forum is real treasure.

Files:

another question n help

FerruFx:
You're welcome. FerruFx

hi FerruFX

i get exicted look stochastic on chart, could we get make macd line on chart also ? maybe we can see more clear picture.

thanks

regards

awan22

fxbs:
ok, padre, try again (i replaced file) MA_PriceCcross2Bclose.mq4 - something like that?

You've made my day, fxbs! That's just the thing I wanted!

If you ever need a Russian text transl.... no, de-coded into English , feel free to PM me anytime, I've got all the time in the world.

Thanks again mate!

Fastest MA

Hi All Seniors!

Kindly tell me the moving average with least time lag which I can use for Triple MA Crossover on M15 chart. Also suggest best times- I am using 10,20,50.

Thanks.

Fairyqueen

awan22:
hi FerruFX

i get exicted look stochastic on chart, could we get make macd line on chart also ? maybe we can see more clear picture.

thanks

regards

awan22

Everything is possible ...

FerruFx

Just for info.

mladen developed Tom Demark Moving Average: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178551

ok, padre, try again (i replaced file) MA_PriceCcross2Bclose.mq4 - something like that?

p.s. just in case, who want to experiment with it a bit: price /ma hi/lo breack + Price & ma variable settings