Moving Average - page 22

thank you,everyone here.You are all kings of indicators.

is this the perfect cross?

I have been looking and testing different systems and indicators for the past 3 years sometimes up to 13 hours a day.I have a great passion for trading.Although the moving average crosses is not my trading style, I always look for different trading styles.I have looked into different type of moving average crosses ranging from JurikMA ,TilsonMA,HullMA ,Ehlers FAMA,FRAMA,smooth MA's,FATL,SATL, Kalman Filter, Digital signal processing filters,LSMA etc, etc, from ''birdeye'' wiev I think I have found the best cross.Any suggestions?

Files:
ads305z.bmp  1180 kb

newmont:
There seems to be an errror in the code of TRO s Labeled ma. I have enclosed the fix for it below. The error is in the deinit section where there is no object delete function to clear the label one the ma is removed.

Thanks a lot (i just removed donational TRO message from the indicator created by Igorad).

re labeled ma

There seems to be an errror in the code of TRO s Labeled ma. I have enclosed the fix for it below. The error is in the deinit section where there is no object delete function to clear the label one the ma is removed.

igorad:
Some time ago I had dispute with MQ concerning SMMA because their SMMA is Wilder MA in fact:

Wilder = Wilder[1] + 1/Period*(Price - Wilder[1])

Correct formula for Smoothed MA is:

SMMA = (Sum[1] - SMMA[1] + Price) / Period,

where

Sum[1] = SMA[1]*Period

SMA - Simple MA.

thank you

so, MQL just want to be different - different MACD, different SMMA...

fxbs:
thank you so, MQL just want to be different - different MACD, different SMMA...

Different DMI/ADX

newdigital:
Thanks a lot (i just removed donational TRO message from the indicator created by Igorad).

ND, Newmont - but you could leave note //added labels by TRO (or just //mod. ables added)

no biggie, but to be fair -and mod is mod - see, if org. touched/changed/added,etc - if something might go wrong - it's not org - Author shouldn't bare responsibility(to be blamed)

DMI? Ah, you mean I?

Linuxser:
Different DMI/ADX

re perfect ma

Hi Mystified, what are the ma that you are using in your pic. They look like lsma type ma to me.

DMI and/or adx different?

DMIs are different, but adx mql standard - at least ok?

(or scientists didn't agree on that one too? need more sudy)