Cant find the edit button

I'm new to this forum. I've posted a message, and was a little confused by that i couldn't see an "edit" button on my post. If i want to correct something in future, how can I do that?

Duke Nukem:
I'm new to this forum. I've posted a message, and was a little confused by that i couldn't see an "edit" button on my post. If i want to correct something in future, how can I do that?

Edit button is in your post on the right side. for sure.

And I am moving your post to the discussion area because it is really very interesting subject (and for me as well).

newdigital:
Edit button is in your post on the right side. for sure.

I suppose I'm blind (or maybe just mind-numb because of being a bit exhausted). Would you be so kind to mark it on my illustration?

Duke Nukem:
I suppose I'm blind (or maybe just mind-numb because of being a bit exhausted). Would you be so kind to mark it on my illustration?

Yes it should be here.

May be you have two usernames on this forum. It appears if you want to edit your post it means that you are using the same username with the person who posted. I have this explanation only.

Usually it should be here you are right.

Or because of internet connection ...

I do not know.

newdigital:
Yes it should be here.

May be you have two usernames on this forum. It appears if you want to edit your post it means that you are using the same username with the person who posted. I have this explanation only.

Usually it should be here you are right.

Or because of internet connection ...

I do not know.

I've just registered my first and only account, and I am logged in with it, I just post a message, and can't edit it rigtht after. I have good two-way-128 kbit/s ADSL connection. I have no problems with other vBulletin-based forums (as well as with phpBB and UBB.threads), and I am a moderator on some. I use Opera 8.51.

Duke Nukem:
I've just registered my first and only account, and I am logged in with it, I just post a message, and can't edit it rigtht after. I have good two-way-128 kbit/s ADSL connection. I have no problems with other vBulletin-based forums (as well as with phpBB and UBB.threads), and I am a moderator on some. I use Opera 8.51.

I have no idea.

Nobody complained about it.

Just repeat your post.

I will try to find where this problem came from.

cant find the edit button

I dont see the edit button anymore to go back and fix a post

is it just me or anyone else not see the edit anymore

post editing has been disabled, not sure why. you can see your posting rules in the bottom left corner.

wow i wish i could delete my 1st post as it seems a bit stupid now

Edit button back on now.