CatFx50 - page 493

But now it's about to break to the downside again.

eric79:

what a crazy market today.....

eric79:

Yeah Eric, but we are also at pivot. BTW, that wasn't much of an ISM news release. There were some Nervous Nellies and they were good for about 7 pips.

moneyline

moneyline:
Yeah Eric, but we are also at pivot. BTW, that wasn't much of an ISM news release. There were some Nervous Nellies and they were good for about 7 pips. moneyline

whats your position moneyline...buy or sell

sepehr3point:
thanx for ur news money line...i was confused on that ... dou know how thaat trader do that...i think big amount of money...what u think??

Yeah sepehr,

That's what FxTrade 4Cast news said, they do seem to right on the news.

Big money can move the market sometimes.

moneyline

Hi Moneyline

Where did you read about the big "controlling" trader ?

It is certainly a help to have access to a community like this -- more eyes to see

aaa you posted the reply same time as I asked the question re trader

Do you have a link to this news page ?

Thanks

kiwigold:
Hi Moneyline

Where did you read about the big "controlling" trader ?

It is certainly a help to have access to a community like this -- more eyes to see

Hi Kiwigold,

It was reported at FxTrade 4Cast, an independent financial news service. I looked around for one and they are reliable, quick and free. Go here:

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/resources/4cast/indexi.shtml

Oanda makes it available as part of their website and it's up to the minute.

I had an earlier position on GBP and got out. Now I'm waiting to see if we break pivot, I want to make sure I get my spread back before the big speach at 11 AM.

moneyline

News Source

Hi Moneyline

Excellent

Thanks a million!

moneyline:
Hi Kiwigold,

It was reported at FxTrade 4Cast, an independent financial news service. I looked around for one and they are reliable, quick and free. Go here:

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/resources/4cast/indexi.shtml

Oanda makes it available as part of their website and it's up to the minute.

I had an earlier position on GBP and got out. Now I'm waiting to see if we break pivot, I want to make sure I get my spread back before the big speach at 11 AM.

moneyline

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Toshiro Muto speak at the American Bankers Association's International Monetary Conference in Washington DC at 8:15 pm GMT+2

what do u think of that effect on EUR/USD ????