CatFx50 - page 483

fibo

jwoger:
could someone post where the fibopivots 3 is? i only have 2. thanks. i did a search but came up with nothing.

What is the difference between fibopivots 2 and 3?

FX-Trader:
What is the difference between fibopivots 2 and 3?

i don't know either. jaja. Could someone explain the difference? i think v1 had a problem on mondays because it wasn't coded correctly. v2 fixed that. and v3 i don't know.

So what do you guys think is the best pivots indicator? NINA? Anyone?

No signals in sight.. might become a level4 or level1 depending on the direction but there's some movement needed for either of them.

That's me done for the day 52 in the bank.

Level 4

Will someone please tell me where I can find details of the LEVEL 4 Trade.

Thanks.

That's great Dave. Can i ask you on which signals you got them? Or was it your own trades, independent of standard CatFx50?

KJB:
Will someone please tell me where I can find details of the LEVEL 4 Trade. Thanks.

Sorry i can't tell you exactly. Maybe you will find it with the search function.

Hi KJB, you want to be on page 367.

Hi Eric79, not strickly catfx, although I looked at level 3 and 4 entries. On this occasion I concentrated on pivot trading. I entered on the break down of support level 1, followed the action down and stayed in on the bounce of support pivot 2. That's it

My motto: SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, TRADE IT.

PS that was eur/usd

Thanks. And which time settings do you use for pivots? I take cet as beginning of the day but i know there are other ways too.