CatFx50 - page 424

Yea I would really love for them to make live calls also. This will be without a doubt the best case. It may be a crutch at first, but we will all eventually learn to walk on our own.

I think it important for the experienced traders to know that... No one is expecting perfection. The system is the system, and we have all seen it work. In this market we also know that nothing is 100%. It is what it is. Its not personal opinion...its just reporting what the system says. A live call or confirmation of a real time signal would be perfect. We can make our own individual decisions from there.

Thanks for understanding npj6400,

In the end we are just asking for the same thing

npj6400:

its incredible, yesterday i had posted some text like yours, but i received some discord

anyway, we are now three

re to downunderdave40

for me it was level 1 usdchf long,not level 2 and i did take the trade at 12130

(litle late but i was shure at this price it will go) but i did not get an arow on the chart from catfx indicator but i did get an arow for eurusd and gbpusd and it was the question about the arow-sygnal.

So i am just confused why catfx indicator did not plot an arow or why it was no trade for it.

From tehnical side,usdchf just touched upper channel line at 12239 from 4 hour chart and it can try to get to mid boolinger band at 12304 or 12320 where it should have big tehnical resistance.We can say also it is forming bearish flag...

increase:
Sorry I arrived here late, I read through a lot of posts in this thread, but there are just too many, could we have an update on this car system?

with indicators to download arrached and an update of modifications so far

Thanks for any help

yes someonde could do this,

someone that read all posts

for those wanting to see my chart set up with indicators you can download them from page 241 post 2401 if you are looking for the step stoc inducators the 3 are different though 2 of them are 10 1 the scripts are different the first one is orignal nina stepma stoc set calc bars to 2000 the other 2 are default as far as the pivot point indicator set local time zone to 5 and line style to 4 and line thickness to 3 for better visual hope this helps

Sorry I arrived here late, I read through a lot of posts in this thread, but there are just too many, could we have an update on this cat system?

with indicators to download attached and an update of modifications so far

Thanks for any help

harold4x:
for those wanting to see my chart set up with indicators you can download them from page 241 post 2401 if you are looking for the step stoc inducators the 3 are different though 2 of them are 10 1 the scripts are different the first one is orignal nina stepma stoc set calc bars to 2000 the other 2 are default as far as the pivot point indicator set local time zone to 5 and line style to 4 and line thickness to 3 for better visual hope this helps

Thanks Harold, I got those , but there is another post further down from yours by helfen , he names another set of indicators? this makes it a bit confusing, to me anyway, then someone else talks about magic and gives an expert?

would it be too much to have a little (very short) step by step I did this then that.

Sorry but still trying to fathom things out

Thanks for your help

I see now after loading both versions that they are basically the same, with a little variation on chart style, , so I think I can now figure out the rest from Ninas chart example, thanks

neuimex connection

Hi

have you connection? I lost it yesterday 7.17 pm.

bye

felix

Thanks Moneyline and Harold i got them.

Broker

Another question, i know people here have agreed to use Neuimex so everybody has the same feed.

Do you get a continuous demo account there or do you have to get a new one every 30 days?

I have been using InterbankFX and Northfinance so far.

Nina Step

Hi Harold,

What do you have your Nina_Step indicator set too, 500 or 2000 bars? I also read somewhere you don't use the Hist_MA histogram on your chart. Is that true and if so why not? Do you use Juice on your 5 min chart to indicate strength on a breakout? If not, how do you determine strength on a breakout?

Thanks,

Dave