CatFx50 - page 64

linuxtroll:
Add CCI turbo 6 or 14 and level +100/-100 and you can use it for razor sharp exit... Cheers,

Hello,

I do not know this indicator and could you explain to me you see the best manner of leaving ?

FXHound:
Is there a file for CCI turbo 6 or 14 and level +100/-100? Which time frame for razor sharp exit? Thanks...

Please explain how you use it. Put some pictures with exit points.

Can anybody make indicator CCI with EMA50 on it? Thanks

I try found exit for CatFX50, setting MACD 45,144,9 (someone post this setting by picture here) level 0.0015 and -0.0015, RSI 14 combine with StepMA only Blue line

for reading if CatFX50 give signal up then create some point and after that RSI 14 move below blue line and MACD signal (green line) still hold below 0.0015 it's good point to exit see pic1

for opposite see pic2

if price want more pips up we jump again when RSI cross again blue line and MACD signal move above 0.0015 level for confirm (see pic3) and exit when yellow line cross blue line and MACD signal downtrend (see pic4) but by this entry we not at the first boat and usually we missing great pips and need another filter for collecting every pips

Files:
pic1_1.gif  11 kb
pic2.gif  11 kb
pic3.gif  10 kb
pic4.gif  10 kb

Hey !

How R yours trades today?

hada:
I try found exit for CatFX50, setting MACD 45,144,9 (someone post this setting by picture here) level 0.0015 and -0.0015, RSI 14 combine with StepMA only Blue line

for reading if CatFX50 give signal up then create some point and after that RSI 14 move below blue line and MACD signal (green line) still hold below 0.0015 it's good point to exit see pic1

for opposite see pic2

if price want more pips up we jump again when RSI cross again blue line and MACD signal move above 0.0015 level for confirm (see pic3) and exit when yellow line cross blue line and MACD signal downtrend (see pic4) but by this entry we not at the first boat and usually we missing great pips and need another filter for collecting every pips

very nice

and how you doing?

Kalenzo:
Hey ! How R yours trades today?

I dont have any signal today.

Maybe hada have some funn with his setup

leutzuro:
I dont have any signal today. Maybe hada have some funn with his setup

Yes it depends of setup - but there was no big dot today.

If U set show small dots on true then U will have signals on euro and chf but it is a risky to use small dots...

Got long on EURUSD -> 2093?

i have only +9 pips

Kalenzo:
Got long on EURUSD -> 2093?

what is your exit?