CatFx50 - page 59

nina:
Newdigital:

I'm not Paramon. I'm an ant. I know that when all CatFX50 rules accomplish, you make money. That's all I need to know. Then I have Fibopivots to see where I'm going. Everybody here can do it. Just take one pair: the one you know more and go ahead. Step by Step.

Nina

Or just set average take profit, and don't be greedy.

Files:
not_bad_1.gif  11 kb

nina:
Newdigital:

I'm not Paramon. I'm an ant. I know that when all CatFX50 rules accomplish, you make money. That's all I need to know. Then I have Fibopivots to see where I'm going. Everybody here can do it. Just take one pair: the one you know more and go ahead. Step by Step.

Nina

Hello Nina,

Can you attach the Fibopivots indicator please ?

Kalenzo:
Or just set average take profit, and don't be greedy.

I used this indicator for exit. I exit for USDCHF with the price 1.2738 or 1.2739. It is almost the same with Nina. If the price touchs the resistance line of this indicator I exit. It is Low (if you click on the bar you will see Price open, close, low etc). It is the same with any EA: price is touching or crossing some line (resistance line or the profit level line) and order is closed.

Problem is that these support and resistance lines from this indicator are the dynamic lines. It means these lines are moving sometimes.

Files:

BrunoFX:
Hello Nina, Can you attach the Fibopivots indicator please ?

This is the indicator

THX leutzuro

newdigital:
I used this indicator for exit. I exit for USDCHF with the price 1.2738 or 1.2739. It is almost the same with Nina. If the price touchs the resistance line of this indicator I exit. It is Low (if you click on the bar you will see Price open, close, low etc). It is the same with any EA: price is touching or crossing some line (resistance line or the profit level line) and order is closed. Problem is that these support and resistance lines from this indicator are the dynamic lines. It means these lines are moving sometimes.

Hello Newdigital,

Thank for this indicator. But like you said, this indicator is dynamic and if after folds of the move, it sets out again, the indicator also follows it and the first reference mark becomes false.

It is not easy to benefit from all the width of the move and to find an indicator which makes it possible to close as well as possible.

I just tryed custom indicator CCI value 50 and attached EMA50. I marked CCI yellow colour and EMA50 blue colour (now it looks like Step MA Stoch). CCI & EMA50 helps to avoid false signals. There is many times when StepMA Stoch confirm signal, but CCI & EMA50 doesnt and later you can see that there was just a few points move.

to Newdigital

Can you please explain how this indicator works: MaksiGen_Range_Move.

Thanks

tomsd:
I just tryed custom indicator CCI value 50 and attached EMA50. I marked CCI yellow colour and EMA50 blue colour (now it looks like Step MA Stoch). CCI & EMA50 helps to avoid false signals. There is many times when StepMA Stoch confirm signal, but CCI & EMA50 doesnt and later you can see that there was just a few points move.

What setup you use for CCI?

Here is some screenshots how CCI&EMA50 helps StepMA Stoch to confirm the signal.

To leutzuro:

I use CCI period 50 and add level 0.0.

Files: