E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV

Here is KIMIV's newest expert. So far great results.

I was just able to add the trailing stops today and have not tried it.

I am including 2 different stops ea's to use the one you like, open the e-aseclose expert and change the

#include ,or

#include

*******Note use only one********

The ea is set up as is with the b-simple and a 25 pip trailing stop, KIM orginally had a 60 pip trailing stop

Kim started to design what he calls a universal ea, so far this is the results, he also has others with a 3 tier exit, using 3 positions and exiting 1 position at a time.

2 days with this ea, over 100 pips on eur and gbp using the 1 hour chart.

put the file that starts with "i" into indicators folder, the e-aseclose into the experts folder and the others into the includes folder

Enjoy

not all the filse seem to have been up loaded so here they are again

one more time it seems this server does not like the file types "mqh" which are the inclued files so here is everything in rar format

Files:

What do you mean with using only one stop? we should add both stops to include and how are we going to use only one for the expert?

Image attached is illustrated his Universal EA.

The EA posted above is an example: Kimiv is testing each module.

As I understand this job is not finished yet.

Files:
struct.gif  22 kb

thanks new digital, do you know if there are any trading hours to use this ea?

bmac:
thanks new digital, do you know if there are any trading hours to use this ea?

I do not know. As I said it is just one module of the Universal EA which does not exist yet. May be I am wrong but Kimiv tested his module's idea by creating some examples. And it is example of one module (S/L probably). Then he created Trailing Stop module tested it on NRTR indicator. So, it may be next EA. I simple do not want to post everything because he is developing now and everybody's waiting the final result.

Correct, this is part of the universal EA and is still under development.

I said there are 2 stops because some people like to use the atr stop and other would like a simple stop. so both are included, use the one that suites your style. You would be defeating the pourpose of an EA to use both stop modules, and it most likely would not work.

E-ASEClose

EA will not attach to chart. I opened EA and compiled it I got the following error messages.

s-SilverTrendSignal.mqh cannot open program file

b-SimpleTrailing.mqh " " " "

Probably a newebie question......

tks

leighton

hi leightonbeaty...

Put the .mqh files here: MetaTrader 4\experts\include.. and resart metatrader..

hellkkas

e-aseclose

Thanks Hellkas,,,,,,,,I got the files where they belong and still cant attach Ea to chart..

Getting message now when I compile EA:

'stdlib.mqh'-cannot open program file

Tks in advance......

leighton