Parse MT4 html reports - page 3

RickD:
Hi!

Here is my script for MT4.

1. You can hide/show separated columns now.

2. Sort function added. You get a mechanism of sorting data by columns.

3. Validate function added. The final report will have only validated data.

I downloaded this script into the scripts folder, restarted MT-4, attached the script to the chart, now how do I read information from the script?

Sorry, I am just learning.

Need MT4 Trade Report by Time/Date

is there a app to report mt4 trades by time/date so you can easily see the your best trading days and time periods?

Wanna know which sessions/times are best for my EA.

Trade Report

Hope this helps.

Files:
forex_tips.bmp  982 kb
forexpips.bmp  1131 kb

Please explain

Frameguy,

Having trouble reading your mind tonight...

What do the numbers in the table represent, how were they derived?

Big Be

RickD, do you still around ?

Your script make a report :

int SortBy[] = {BY_SYMBOL};

But how i make this Report show the Sum of $ for each PAIR?

Thank you a lot!

Best Regards,

Pablo

MT4-Analyser.com

hello,

good tools, but not long ago I found good page www.MT4-analyser.com with exatly what you want, it can make analysis directly from statements, I think also somehow by FTP or what.. and for sure make repors and stats, it seems very good and save time, much more funtions and possibility to sort than mentioned tools.

fxm

Excel Macro to subtotal (in pips) and group by EA and currency pair

I have used the latest Report script discussed in this thread which I downloaded here Report - MQL4 Code Base

and the created an Excel macro which takes the report produced by the script and groups and subtotals trades based on EA and within in by currency pair and adds pips totals.

The macro creates 2 additional columns in the report before applying sort and subtotal commands. First one is pips to see trade results and totals by pips. Second column is "System" which is populated with each EA name based on the comment (comment field needs to be exported in the original Report script)

A little bit of programming knowledge is required to get it to operate for you (update the EA naming function with your own EA names, change the report sheet name referenced to your report sheet name).

After the macro is set up and saved which you will only need to do once, from then on just open the .htm report generated by the Report script in Excel and run Macro to get all your totals and subtotals. Please note open the actual htm report in excel, do NOT copy and paste the transactions from the report into Excel as this will most likely mess up cell references.

I hope someone would find it useful.

And if someone knows of a software or service that allows one to see states by EA from a single live account I would appreciate if you can let me know.

Files:

MT4 analyzer isn't free.

Anyone interested in history/reports may find usefull iHistory indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179129/page3

Also I started long ago a small project for analyzing MT4 accounts activity (Before knowing about any alternative tool as MT4 analyzer).

Fell free to take a look, maybe is what you need.

SignalCopy - FX_Monitor

Updated script

Attached is a new version of the script where you don't need to rename the worksheet to match your account name. All you need to do to get it to work for you is rename the comments and correspoding EA/system names.

Files:

is there a script to get daily reports only?