gold.htm  8 kb

MFX:
My results from this month

I changed porog =500

k1(2), k2(4);

Regards

MFX

Any updates on Your statement MFX?

I was testing Goldwarrior but stopped because alpari MT3 platform seemed to have some problems.

Anyway, there was this modified version of Silverwarrior that came out few weeks ago (trade 1 lot only) and I decided to test it out on FXDD mt3 platform. Settings are default on M15 charts.1 lot.

Here is the statement and the expert attached.

Sada

multiplier

if you only want to reverse with the same amount of lots... k1 multiplier is to be set at 1 hope this helps

sadaloma:
Any updates on Your statement MFX?

I was testing Goldwarrior but stopped because alpari MT3 platform seemed to have some problems.

Anyway, there was this modified version of Silverwarrior that came out few weeks ago (trade 1 lot only) and I decided to test it out on FXDD mt3 platform. Settings are default on M15 charts.1 lot.

Here is the statement and the expert attached.

Sada

Hi Sada,

I stopped my test of Goldwarrior MT3 because the trades not are the same in the real account .

I'm testing in the MT4 now.It work good too,but i don't know in the real account.

Regards

MFX

trades not the same??

you mean the trades are not the same as backtest??? or in a demo account?

automatedtrader:
you mean the trades are not the same as backtest??? or in a demo account?

the trades not are the same in the live account.

MFX

Hi guys,

I'm going to take a look to this EA.

Wish you all the best!

MFX:
Hi Sada,

I stopped my test of Goldwarrior MT3 because the trades not are the same in the real account .

I'm testing in the MT4 now.It work good too,but i don't know in the real account.

Regards

MFX

Hi MFX,

You are tell me that EA's in demo live account give diferent results from real live account... This is true? Why?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Just a side note to these EA's, they don't perform in BACKTESTING !!!!!

Forward testing only is the safest way to test any EA. If you have not already subscribed to the Elite section, do so! You wont be sorry!

New tests everyone of these EA's in forward testing and posts the results!

In my using Goldwarrior, Firebird and Envelope I am in the plus 540 PIPS for the month.

thanks

GoldWarrior02b

Loaded onto GBPUSD M15 and it says Signals are absent. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong. I have the smiley face and good communications.

Thanks in Advance

Dave

<