MT4 Monitor - MT4 DDE in visual basic 6. - page 3

DDE and Point and figure

Help please

Does anyone know whether the dde facility to update excel can be used to update or create a history file which could then be used to create live Point and Figure charts in excel. Or any other way of creating live Point and figure charts from the DDE facility.

Divad

MT4 and DDE in C# using NDDE

Here is an article on receiving realtime quotes from MT4 using the DDE interface and the NDDE library. Creating a Mechanical Trading System Part 3: Get real time quotes using DDE - The Code Project - C# Programming

This code can be expanded with the indicator code in C# available from Forex Lab dot NET. Forex Simulation Software. Mechanical Trading Systems Forums. to get trading alerts.

thanks

thanks its usefull tool

Automatically Change Chart Profiles

Does anyone have a tool to automatically change or rotate chart profiles?

For example I have 5 profiles of 5 pairs, each with 4 time periods (charts). I would like to automatically rotate 1->2->3->4->5->1 on a fixed time that might be set to 5 minutes or such.

Automatic Chart Profile Rotation

Does anyone have/know of a tool that would automatically change/rotate chart profiles in sequence at a set/fixed increment of time, say 5 minutes? P1->P2->P3->P4-P1 and so forth?

Can help describ the detailed usage of MT4 DDE?

Thanks!

I was browsing the web to get this useful info, and suddenly found this website.

Thanks for the useful info...

Hi

CodeGuru Sir,

I have been using ur mt4 monitor that only have forex rate. can u customise to all symbol that are listed in mt4. secondly its a request can we use it like a market watch like i am more interested to see the world indicies and some gold and forex rate at a strecth atleast 24 to 30 symbol can u help. I have tried to get the quotes into excel it does not fetch. Does it required EXCEL 2010 , kindly help.

Thank you,

Krishna

VB6 give dirext command to MT4

I am very happy with codeguru code dde vb6(mm.zip), the coding is very fantastic. But at this time I try find code make Pending Order, close or etc. It is possible code using VB6 can give direct command to MT4.

Thank you for everybody can helping and respone

% change in each time frame/ Relative stregnth

Hi codersguru,

I am always amazed on your work. I learned to start programming in MT4 thanks to your courses.

And Now I find this lovely little tool here.

Thank you Very Much!!

You have been around quiet some time, I am trying to create a tool that will give me the % change of each pair in each time frame.

Therefore I am trying to connect a DDe link into excel/ VBA (I am still a novice)

that will change prices as the Time frame finises, therefore automatically calculating the % change or the pair.

eg:

% Change: 15min 1hr 4hr 1d 1w

EUR

GBP

AUD

Can you help me how to maybe find, this data automatically.

i know I can automatically update the data in excel linking it to maybe ASCii files or other downloaded (manually) data.

can you direct me maybe in the right direction?

Thank you Very much

John