$700 GlobalTrend System

Why $700?

Because this website is selling this system for $700. You may visit their website: it is in russian but just look on the images on the website.

And after that look on the image attached. Almost the same?

On those website they are using some filter which is similar with awesome indicator with different settings (attached), S/L and signal to enter they are estimating using the indicators which are almost the same with Z-Z1.mq4 (S/L) and SilverTrend_Signal.mq4.

I just added SHI_SilverTrendColourBars.mq4 indicator to the system: red color is uptrend.

could someone explain how Z-Z1 is constructed? I mean why it act like this and how it is calculated? It is extremly interesting, I was watching it today and am a bit confused. Thanks for your help.

saintan:
could someone explain how Z-Z1 is constructed? I mean why it act like this and how it is calculated? It is extremly interesting, I was watching it today and am a bit confused. Thanks for your help.

And I was thinking that it is zigzag indicator (but with dots only instead of lines) ...

newdigital:
And I was thinking that it is zigzag indicator (but with dots only instead of lines) ...

it is zigzag, but plots only dots on the zigzag peaks/troughs.

as usual the last dot is not valid until new apears.

Alert

Could anyone make an Alert for the Z-Z1 indicator?

newdigital:
Why $700?

Because this website is selling this system for $700. You may visit their website: it is in russian but just look on the images on the website.

On those website they are using some filter which is similar with awesome indicator with different settings (attached), S/L and signal to enter they are estimating using the indicators which are almost the same with Z-Z1.mq4 (S/L) and SilverTrend_Signal.mq4.

I just added SHI_SilverTrendColourBars.mq4 indicator to the system: red color is uptrend.

Some one try this?Good results?

hello Group,

I tested this method with these indicator and in spite of the false signals not taken into account by the filter awesome.

I attach you a scan my result you will undoubtedly understand much better with an image rather than a long speech.

Files:

newdigital:
Why $700?

Hi There ,

Will you be able to explain in details the how can i use this system pls.?

thanks

This indicator is also called the ZigZag Pointer. It relates to the zigzag reversal points. The problem with the indicator is it is not totally reliable.

Dave

<<