Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 116

I started new account with Alpari NZ for this EA with the following pairs: GBPUSD, AUDJPY and CADJPY.

------------

T3Digital_Martingale EA

Traded since 20th of February.

I am using tp = 110 with mm = false - others - by default ones. H1 timeframe for

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

CADJPY

===============

- T3Digital_Martingale EA is on this post.

- some explanation before trading - this post.

Files:
t3_2202_2.gif  63 kb
t3_2202_1.gif  63 kb

Alpari UK:
if you keep trading, your Demo account will not be shut down after a certain time.

Sorry but it is not a true.

I had Alpari UK for almost all elite section EAs' trading and public trading and so on. Many members used this broker too (because the members saw that I was using so they used it too). After that - Alpari UK suspended all demo accounts in one day ... All! And I had to relocate all the trades to the other brokers.

Reason? They told to me that I did not write my real name, with my real home address with my telephone number for those accounts. TSD forum moderator with official tsd email address was not enough for them. But irrespective off - they stated that it should be suspended anyway because of ... how they said: "mass accounts created".

You can read this thread for example:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181194

So, I have experience sorry.

newdigital:
Sorry but it is not a true.

I had Alpari UK for almost all elite section EAs' trading and public trading and so on. Many members used this broker too (because the members saw that I was using so they used it too). After that - Alpari UK suspended all demo accounts in one day ... All! And I had to relocate all the trades to the other brokers.

Reason? They told to me that I did not write my real name, with my real home address with my telephone number for those accounts. TSD forum moderator with official tsd email address was not enough for them. But irrespective off - they stated that it should be suspended anyway because of ... how they said: "mass accounts created".

You can read this thread for example:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181194

So, I have experience sorry.

Thanks for your feedback Newdigital.

I’m sure you’ll appreciate that as Alpari (UK)’s demo accounts are not shut down after a certain time, an automatic system is in place that permanently deletes Demo accounts with incomplete/inaccurate personal contact details and/or incorrect email addresses. Demo accounts may also be deleted if they remain inactive for long periods.

We’ll be happy to open demo accounts for you, should the following details be provided:

• First Name

• Surname

• Email address

• Telephone number

• City / Country

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Cheers,

Alex

________

Alexander Chadwick

Alpari (UK) Representative

Alpari UK:
Thanks for your feedback Newdigital.

I’m sure you’ll appreciate that as Alpari (UK)’s demo accounts are not shut down after a certain time, an automatic system is in place that permanently deletes Demo accounts with incomplete/inaccurate personal contact details and/or incorrect email addresses. Demo accounts may also be deleted if they remain inactive for long periods.

Yes, I am really "appreciate" it when you guys deleted all accounts for all elite section trading (more than 200 EAs and more than 100 copies of metatrader for 5 dedicated servers + public trading in one day without any "sorry" message or without any explanation to the people/members at all about all.

Elite section is money related, you know about?

Any personal contact details can not be sent to unknown anonimous owners without money related subject. I mean: if I am depositing money to some broker so I am responsible for it, and I am acting according to the agreement between 2 sides. But if unknown anonimous guys are trying to collect addresses/phones/emails from all over the world for "trying my demo platform" without any giving the clue concerning how they will use it in our real live being unknown anonims - it is fully illegal.

We have the members from Sudan, the UK, the US, from Afghanistan, from Russia, from Kosova, from ... from ... and the data should be sent to unknown anonimous owners for their personal use?! Fully llegal.

Please - do not promote your broker in multiply threads on our forum. It is the thread started by me. Keep your own thread here on TSD.

Alexander Chadwick Alpari (UK) Representative

Not. Owners with home addresses and phone numbers. To exchange the personal data for using some metatrader platform created by russian metaquotes company for free demo with the UK.

--------

Please, keep/post on your thread only incl the case for reply for me for example.

It is my thread here.

But ... to say a true ... it is not an issue for Alpari UK broker only. It is related for all or most of the brokers. So, it is not your war It is my personal opinion sorry.

I started new account with Alpari NZ for this EA with the following pairs: GBPUSD, AUDJPY and CADJPY.

------------

T3Digital_Martingale EA

I am using tp = 110 with mm = false - others - by default ones. H1 timeframe for

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

CADJPY

AUDJPY:

GBPUSD:

===============

Account with Alpari NZ for this EA with the following pairs: GBPUSD, AUDJPY and CADJPY.

------------

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

CADJPY

AUDJPY:

GBPUSD:

CADJPY:

Some suggestion: it may be good to close open trades on Friday GMT evening or Friday GMT morning if small loss or small profit.

===============

Account with Alpari NZ for this EA with the following pairs: GBPUSD, AUDJPY and CADJPY.

------------

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

CADJPY

AUDJPY:

CADJPY:

Some suggestion: it may be good to close open trades on Friday GMT evening or Friday GMT morning if small loss or small profit.

===============

------------

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

CADJPY

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA is working very good for 3 pairs.

Metatrader statement:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA is working very good for 3 pairs.

Metatrader statement:

It is for AUDJPY:

===============