Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 109

no apologies

crodzilla:
Newdigital,

I am astonished that no one else came up with something similar since then (at least not publically). I just used the goertzel algorithm that was posted on this board long ago. I used the information from the algorithm and put it into an indicator... people need to start learning and doing for themselves.

I have written dozens of indicators/experts for myself. That is how I learned to program mq4.

ND, I apologize for my naivety. I did not post my screenshot for any attention... only to show what is possible. I had not realized the scope of the "neediness" of some people. I guess the drive for the search for the "holy grail" overrides human decency in some cases. It is unfortunate that most won't ever realize they already have "the grail."

Carl

ND,

I happen to know Carl and I respect his work,since it is very similar to the work done by myself,Tools,Clahn,Richcap,Mpower,FFL and others that have left this forum because they were fedup with the vultures....or that have decided to just sit on the sidelines and enjoy the circus.

Carl,has shared an indicator,even if it was incomplete,due to the fact that somebody was pmng everybody and their uncles to exchange his indicator for "anything that worked"....If this situation hadn`t arised,I don`t have any doubt that he would have shared the fully working indicator,now he,obviously won`t.

Leledc has done an exceptional job trying to help and code variations of FFT,now,he is,rightly, fedup because when he confronts the vulture,his posts are deleted.

The main problem of this thread is not that of people disagreeing,this is a secondary problem that is either usually solved among ourselves or rightfully solved trough the erasing of several off-tracks posts,...The main problem is that you are allowing a vulture to continuously interrupt the thread...and this can only be solved by banning him,unless you want all the people with something to say,away from the thread.

I suggest that you ban Losstrader for life from the forum...Do you really think that anybody with a modicum of knowledge is going to post here while you allow this vulture to do as he wants?

Any other Senior members that want to support my proposal to ban losstrader for life?

I will not post again at this thread until he is banned....I don`t want to be a member of the same forum where he is allowed to stay.

Regards

S

Wow, looks like New Digital has been busy...

hello simba

SIMBA:
ND,

I happen to know Carl and I respect his work,since it is very similar to the work done by myself,Tools,Clahn,Richcap,Mpower,FFL and others that have left this forum because they were fedup with the vultures....or that have decided to just sit on the sidelines and enjoy the circus.

Carl,has shared an indicator,even if it was incomplete,due to the fact that somebody was pmng everybody and their uncles to exchange his indicator for "anything that worked"....If this situation hadn`t arised,I don`t have any doubt that he would have shared the fully working indicator,now he,obviously won`t.

Leledc has done an exceptional job trying to help and code variations of FFT,now,he is,rightly, fedup because when he confronts the vulture,his posts are deleted.

The main problem of this thread is not that of people disagreeing,this is a secondary problem that is either usually solved among ourselves or rightfully solved trough the erasing of several off-tracks posts,...The main problem is that you are allowing a vulture to continuously interrupt the thread...and this can only be solved by banning him,unless you want all the people with something to say,away from the thread.

I suggest that you ban Losstrader for life from the forum...Do you really think that anybody with a modicum of knowledge is going to post here while you allow this vulture to do as he wants?

Any other Senior members that want to support my proposal to ban losstrader for life?

I will not post again at this thread until he is banned....I don`t want to be a member of the same forum where he is allowed to stay.

Regards

S

i love you,too,muak

SIMBA:
ND,

Regards

S

I'm with Simba and his idea about banning is best choice...

Thanks

ND,

Thanks for taking into account both Leledc and my comments,and,I am sure those of many other members...I know it is not easy to ban somebody,and I appreciate that you did the effort to clean the forum from these kind of vultures that not only do not contribute,but actually do alienate others from contributing.

Thanks again and Regards.

S

J.M. Hurst Theory and Indicator

I would like share a Hurst technique that Simba shared some time ago on a different forum. He suggested this as a way to begin understanding how to use filters. I uploaded Mladens Triangular Ma's to use for this. Simba suggested using half cycles of 15, 30, and 45 for the Ma's. I will post some screen shots as I get time. The PDF is good reading and fairly straight forward.

Files:

I need help

moved post to another thread. Cheers,

Hurst indicator...

Here is an indicator I modified to fit my needs when it came to utilizing the Hurst method from the book from the previous post. A moving average indicator with a ray that extends into the future.

It should be self explanatory after you read the book.

Carl

PS. Moving_Averages+Ray SW.mq4 will put the indicator in a separate window (SW). I don't remember what the HL stands for, but it will overlay on your chart as normal.

mrtools:
Thanks to everyone for their support. Made a Fft of Ftlm or Stlm looks pretty good ! Need Ftlm-Stlm in indicators folder of course.

hi mrtools

i have a problem,when i load the "Fft_Of_Indi Color1.3.2b.mq4" indicator on the Eur/USD chart,the arrows are far away from the price.can you help me how to make the arrows in right place?thank you

yourspace

Files:
00005_1.gif  20 kb

i don't think hurst that good a system