Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 103

never mind not sure how i allowed myself to get drawn into this

due to it being brought to my attention my attachments bothering some people have removed, sorry for any inconvience

Cuda now awake

due to it being brought to my attention my attachments bothering some people have removed, sorry for any inconvience

Apology

I apologize to anyone may have offended by my posts and attachments the last couple of days and weeks, the attachments were meant as forecasting the upcoming trend and was not meant as teasing but looking back at my posts can see how it could have been conceived as such, and hence have removed them and will no longer post the trend forecast for this reason and keep it private, again apologize for upsetting anyone. The posts for some reason i allowed myself to get dragged into what i'm not even sure now, and will no longer participate in the fight.

mrtools:
I apologize to anyone may have offended by my posts and attachments the last couple of days and weeks, the attachments were meant as forecasting the upcoming trend and was not meant as teasing but looking back at my posts can see how it could have been conceived as such, and hence have removed them and will no longer post the trend forecast for this reason and keep it private, again apologize for upsetting anyone. The posts for some reason i allowed myself to get dragged into what i'm not even sure now, and will no longer participate in the fight.

MrTools you are a big resource for me and i think for others:as are big resource for me Simba,Mladen and other guys(please don't be offended if i don't mention you!!!).For me your attachments are a good inspiration for studying and understand cycles.Don't be afraid and keep continuing posting if you want..Bye

Deserved Ignorance

Unbelievable...the inmates running the mental hospital

My following comments are not intended for everybody,you will know if they apply to you or not.

This thread advances only when people like leledc,Homestudy,FFL,Big Joe,Tools and myself(plus a few others that I don`t mention because they had already thrown the towel months ago) puts on some effort and decide to share,develop and show how to use a few indicators or strategies...It tanks when the "gimmers" start begging for that marvellous indicator that is obviously not going to be shared,or the losers get understandably nervous when they see somebody posting predictions that systematically go on target as predicted....So it is not enough that somebody shows at this thread that it is possible to use digital filters with systematic success(myself,fastjk and Tools...in this order of appearance,if you read the thread in full,you will realize how much you have lost )...It is not enough that we share several indicators and leledc takes his time in developing them even further...It is not enough that we have systematically helped those who wanted to work their time into developing their own filters...No,it is not enough,because ,among other interesting behaviours,a few of you Require Tools to prove his good faith ,to prove that he is a good person by sharing with you his propietary work...hahaha..If you sincerely believe this is the best strategy to obtain your prize,time will prove the madness of your method.

Instead of showing respect to those that had helped you,you alienate them..end result:Tools is not going to post more predictions,homestudy is not going to share a method that is working for him and you are still secretly in awe of our predictions ...and will be forever.

You could have tried to implement a digital filter,it is perfectly explained in the thread and in other threads at this Forum,you could then have asked for suggestions for improvements or posted potential applications asking for comments,like BigJoe did,,then you would have been helped even more than you have been even if you don`t realize it,yet...But...You didn`t,so,when one year from now ,times will be even tougher for you,you will be the only people responsible for your lack of results..Those of you that are ignorant,arrogant and rude,take your time and realize that the payoff for those behaviours is not knowledge but deserved ignorance.

S