Ask! - page 124

Warren:
Dear colleagues!

Could someone post piece of EA code which automatically closes open position exactly after definite time interval, for example, after 1 hour or 3600 seconds? It needed in case if open position didn't reached Take Profit or Stop Loss after exact hours.

Best regards,

Warren

I was going to ask for the exact same code. I need my orders to close out after a certain time interval. Does anyone know of such code?

can anyone help me??

i dont know whether this is the right place to ask for help.. but could anyone here help modified this indicator?

my idea is, this indicator can draw a horizontal line in chart based on the calculation:

CUR = 0 (X price) + HH2 = Horizontal line 1

CUR = 0 (X price) + HH1 = Horizontal line 2

CUR = 0 (X price) - LL2 = Horizontal line 1

CUR = 0 (X price) - LL1 = Horizontal line 2

and additional horizontal line in between HH1 & HH2 and also horizontal line in between LL1 &LL2

i'm not a programmer.. so, i really2 appreciate if anyone here can help me.. Thanks..

holigraal prog wanted pm me

Files:
h.gif  44 kb

EA Stop at Specific Time

I'm looking for a piece of code that will shut off EA operation at a specific time.

Anyone know how to do that?

goldivx:
I'm looking for a piece of code that will shut off EA operation at a specific time. Anyone know how to do that?

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Sorry for a triple post. I don't see an edit button or I would've just edited one post.

Anyway, I have another question.

Anyone have code to close all positions at a given time?

goldivx:
Sorry for a triple post. I don't see an edit button or I would've just edited one post.

Anyway, I have another question.

Anyone have code to close all positions at a given time?

Nevermind, figured that out too. I'll shut up now.

EA modification

Hi, could someone help me to modify PipMaker to a version that acts "im the mirror", so when we have a BUY to make a SEL and viceversa? I know it has the "reverse" option, but it didn't act exactly reverse, so I need it to have a buy signal and make a sell in "reverse mode true". I think it's very simple, but didn't manage to do it myself....

Thank's a lot

Buy order script

codersguru:
Hi folks,

I've got a lot of private messages asking me for helping with some pieces of code.

Here you can post your questions related to MQL4, and I'll do my best to answer them.

CodersGuru,

Can you please help me modify this buy/sell order scripts so I can place pending order 2 - 5 pips under the current live market prices?

Can you be friendly and give me a hand? I dont know how to code...

thanks for your help

Files: