Ask! - page 109

Trading Indicator

I want to request an alert for stoch like this.........

the alert looks like this......

coders can you make alert for this indicator.so when stoch 14,3,3 cross line 76.4,50,23.6 there will be pop up window that says"euro/usd stoch cross line 76.4 from up"

"gbp/jpy stoch cross line 76.4 from down""usd/jpy stoch cross line 23.6 from up""stoch cross line 23.6 from down"."gbp/chf stoch crossline 50 from up"

"."gbp/chf stoch crossline 50 from up"

with currency detail like above.maybe can be add is time frame details.

such"eur/usd 30min stoch cross 76.4 line from below"

can you make it and what i hope is not late signal means the alert is on time.

actually I have my desired alert....but its late in alert.. believe me its give late signal:

diamond:red when stoch cross 50 from up to down green cross up.

arrow red:cross down line 76.4 or 23.6

green arrow:cross up line 23.6 or 76.4

if you all(coders) think doesnt want to make a new one instead to fix this...tell me Ill upload the indicator..

p/s:the indicator also have pop up window...

check the photos...below

I also attach the indicator-for those who wants to fix it instead making new one

A Baby Trader.........

heartnet:
I want to request an alert for stoch like this.........

the alert looks like this......

coders can you make alert for this indicator.so when stoch 14,3,3 cross line 76.4,50,23.6 there will be pop up window that says"euro/usd stoch cross line 76.4 from up"

"gbp/jpy stoch cross line 76.4 from down""usd/jpy stoch cross line 23.6 from up""stoch cross line 23.6 from down"."gbp/chf stoch crossline 50 from up"

"."gbp/chf stoch crossline 50 from up"

with currency detail like above.maybe can be add is time frame details.

such"eur/usd 30min stoch cross 76.4 line from below"

can you make it and what i hope is not late signal means the alert is on time.

actually I have my desired alert....but its late in alert.. believe me its give late signal:

diamond:red when stoch cross 50 from up to down green cross up.

arrow red:cross down line 76.4 or 23.6

green arrow:cross up line 23.6 or 76.4

if you all(coders) think doesnt want to make a new one instead to fix this...tell me Ill upload the indicator..

p/s:the indicator also have pop up window...

check the photos...below

I also attach the indicator-for those who wants to fix it instead making new one

being remind that if you make new one or fix the older one please post it as indicator...so I can attach it easily..Im not a coder

How can I write a code to make the EA not to trade during certain period (e.g 01:00 GMT 0 - 06:00 GMT 0), even there is a buy/sell signal??

sonic

sonicdeejay:
How can I write a code to make the EA not to trade during certain period (e.g 01:00 GMT 0 - 06:00 GMT 0), even there is a buy/sell signal?? sonic

bool IsTradeTime(int begin, int end){

if(begin < end){

if(Hour() >= begin && Hour() < end)return(true);

} else {

if(Hour() >= begin || Hour() < end)return(true);

}

return(false);

}

WNW:
Thanks for your reply, but you're right, they're not exactly what I'm looking for.

I don't have the code savvy yet to address the problem.

I need the code to return the "high watermark" of the account balance.

Thanks again, any help appreciated.

WNW,

I hope this is not too simplistic nor misunderstanding your needs, but have you considered using a global variable for your "high watermark" of the account balance. The initial global variable balance is set to your current account balance. Then when your account balance is greater than your global account balance (saved) you can perform whatever action you choose and then save the new higher balance to the global variable. The highest account balance is always saved to the global variable and used to test against the newest account balance. Additionally, if the EA terminates from loss of internet connection, etc, the highest balance is still available within the global variable.

saintmo

sonicdeejay:
How can I write a code to make the EA not to trade during certain period (e.g 01:00 GMT 0 - 06:00 GMT 0), even there is a buy/sell signal??

Here's a way to code a time filter:

extern bool Use.Time.Filter = false;

extern string Server.Time.To.Start = "00:00";

extern string Server.Time.To.Stop = "00:00";

datetime start_time,end_time;

Then:

//---- Time period calculation

start_time = StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE) + " " + Server.Time.To.Start); //---- Date and time to start

end_time = StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE) + " " + Server.Time.To.Stop); //---- Date and time to stop

//---- Is it time to trade

if(Use.Time.Filter && (TimeCurrent() = end_time)) return(0);

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Here's a way to code a time filter:

Then:

FerruFx

U r t man!!

can u help me put that function in the following EA??

sonic

Files:
sonic_ea_v2.mq4  11 kb

sonicdeejay:
U r t man!!

can u help me put that function in the following EA??

sonic

I put it inside but very quick (I am little bit busy ). Please check if it works.

FerruFx

Files:

FerruFx:
I put it inside but very quick (I am little bit busy ). Please check if it works. FerruFx

thx u, SIr,,,

can u help me put in the display (the last part of the code, comment session) saying the EA is actively looking for a trade or disabled??

sonic

MA as support & resistent

i heart that codersguru like MA, so some simple request.

so can you make MA as support and resistent, not only to show the trend.

because used it as support and resistent so we can make as a breakout so we can make it as an early warning about the end of the trend, is about to revest