T3 - page 26

[REQUEST] T3 clean bands

can anybody with skills add bands to "T3 clean" please.

thanks in advance and Merry X'mass to you all.

Files:
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb

ZANKY

When you say bands, do you mean bands like Bollinger bands (with standard deviations)?

ZANKY:
can anybody with skills add bands to "T3 clean" please. thanks in advance and Merry X'mass to you all.

mladen:
ZANKY When you say bands, do you mean bands like Bollinger bands (with standard deviations)?

i was thinking of something like the "TriangularMA centered bands_mtf+alerts.mq4".

T3 clean bands with ATR length and ATR multipliers. Is such thing possible?

T3 bands

ZANKY

This would be a T3 bands indicator

Happy holidays

ZANKY:
i was thinking of something like the "TriangularMA centered bands_mtf+alerts.mq4". T3 clean bands with ATR length and ATR multipliers. Is such thing possible?
Files:

T3 bands ...

Upgraded a bit the T3 bands indicator. Now it can have separate T3 smoothing for central line and for true range smoothing (it is prefixed as "Atr" in parameters but since average true range is an simple moving average of true range, this is different than the regular atr). So now, each and every part of the calculation is configurable from parameters

than you!!

mladen:
Upgraded a bit the T3 bands indicator. Now it can have separate T3 smoothing for central line and for true range smoothing (it is prefixed as "Atr" in parameters but since average true range is an simple moving average of true range, this is different than the regular atr). So now, each and every part of the calculation is configurable from parameters

this is much better than what i had in my mind!!!

thank you so much for taking your time.

Mladen; a T3 MTF color bar histogram ?

Hello MLaden,

I like using the T3 and have been reviewing all the great T3 based indicators you've coded on this thread. I've been finding success trading the T3 on 15m with settings 68 length and .86.

It would be very helpful to have a histogram of what the T3 is doing on higher time frames like the 4H, so I can be sure to trade in the primary trended direction. Have you coded a MTF histogram or colored bars of the T3? It could simply display a stack of horizontal rows of red/green, with each horizontal line reporting one time frame for each bar. For example only one horz line if only the 4H was reported, two-three if the 1H, 4H, 1D, etc. were reported. The red/green signals would indicate the position of price relative to the T3 on the each time frame. A quick glance could tell you if the current 15m signal was in agreement and good to take.

If you wanted to get exotic I suppose you could place a signal arrow on the chart when there was agreement between all time frames that were chosen to reference.

If you've already coded something like this could you let me know? Thanks very much!

T3_ITrend_mtf+alerts

hello

it possible to make as a histogram? thx

Files:

mort000:
hello it possible to make as a histogram? thx

Hello Mort000,

Here is a histo version.

Hi Mr Tools

please can you add a function to turn off the lines on the T3_ITrend Histo_mtf+alerts.mq4

i had a quick look, but cant see how

thanks alot