Step indicators - page 13

StepMA for Tradestation

Hi,

does anybody know where I can find StepMA_StochV.1 for Omega Tradestation?

Tried to contact IgoRad, but no success so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Hist_StepMA

Hi guys,

Can someone please modify the attached indicator so it plots it's entire history and not just the last 500 bars? (but always uses the last 500 bars to calculate)?

camisa:
Hi guys, Can someone please modify the attached indicator so it plots it's entire history and not just the last 500 bars? (but always uses the last 500 bars to calculate)?

Here you go ....

Sadly:
Here you go ....

thanks a million!

camisa:
Hi guys, Can someone please modify the attached indicator so it plots it's entire history and not just the last 500 bars? (but always uses the last 500 bars to calculate)?

Hello, I just came across these indicators and would like to use the StepMA_V7.2.

Unfortunately due to unknown reasons I can't apply this indicator as well as the other ones listed in the last posts to MetaTrader.

When I try to drag the indicator to the chart just nothing happend.

Does anyone have an idea why I have this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best, Antomi

Antomi:
Hello, I just came across these indicators and would like to use the StepMA_V7.2.

Unfortunately due to unknown reasons I can't apply this indicator as well as the other ones listed in the last posts to MetaTrader.

When I try to drag the indicator to the chart just nothing happend.

Does anyone have an idea why I have this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best, Antomi

Sorry but as you said unknown reasons means unknown solutions. A bit more of precision is needed.

I have 7.1 and I don't remember a 7.2 version coming from igorad.

7.1 works fine with platform defaults. Have you tested with a fresh install?

step MA v6

igorad:
Hi,

I have made some changes in a code. Thinking it should improve work of the indicator.

Pay attention I have entered value BarsNumber:

if BarsNumber=0 - calculation on all history.

Igor

hi igor,admire your hard work and talent,was wondering if you could fix an alert on step MA v6,so that when it changes colour to blue or red it would bring out a dialog alert box

how does the step formula work?

hi everyone,

can any one let me know how the step moving average is calculated in plain language. i cant follow mq4 language as of now. am curious to see how it works. thanks in advance

Help with StepMA EA

Hello All

I am looking for a simple StepMA EA(Expert Advisor) that buys nad sells on color chnage. I have searched but did not find an EA for STEPMAv7.2. I found one but it uses crossing of TWO StepMA's.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Rishi

camisa:
I'm trying to code an alert for when price is above step and the alert goes on when it comes down and touches StepMA_v7.2

I tried this:

stepma=iCustom(NULL,0,"SteMA_v7.2",10,1.4,20,0,0,0,0,0,0);

if (stepma>=PRICE_CLOSE)

maval=1;

else

maval= 0;

But I get signal for all bars...

Any hints? Am I not using iCustom correctly with all the stepma_v7.2 parameters?

anyone?.....