Ichimoku EA - page 7

mrtools:
Hi Timefx, Which version is not working for you?

hi

ICHIMOKU 5 could you join a working one ?

TIMEFX:
hi ICHIMOKU 5 could you join a working one ?

Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173018 about 5 or 6 posts back

mrtools:
This is an updated version of Ichimoku5_1 now Ichimoku5_3, posted an earlier update(5_2) somewhere,this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.

Since the Ea was only using Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen cross with a ma cross Kijun Sen as the trigger, went ahead and made an Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen indicator, which needs to be in indicator folder.

The earlier version Ichimoku5_2 did very well on larger than H1 timeframe in my fwd testing.

hello Mrtools.

thank you for sharing this nice Expert.

i have a question:

you as the writer of this expert, exactly which pairs do you prefer for this expert?, and which time frame?

again thank you.

hello Mrtools

thank you for sharing this nice expert.

i have some questions, you as a writer of this expert, which pair or pairs do you prefer to trade with this?

which time frame do you prefer? 1H or 4H?

which broker has the best result for you?

thank you again.

Amir_A:
hello Mrtools

thank you for sharing this nice expert.

i have some questions, you as a writer of this expert, which pair or pairs do you prefer to trade with this?

which time frame do you prefer? 1H or 4H?

which broker has the best result for you?

thank you again.

Hi Amir_R,

Constantly developing and testing Ea's usually don't get to spend much time with one Ea this one got my attention more than others, timeframe H4 best pair was EurJpy actually most of the Yen pairs did well. Plan on investing in a VPS in the near future so I can test more thoroughly, got a bunch of Ea's in the forum far as I know never been tested, hopefully then I will be able to give better settings and hopefully better Ea's.I tested it on Alpari.

thanks alot.

I will forward test this expert and share the result.

To many EA share in here... where is the best modified... and it's for long term or short term...

Ampunfx:
To many EA share in here... where is the best modified... and it's for long term or short term...

Hi Ampunfx

This thread posts 55 and 56 are most up to date, can be either long or short term.

Ok. Thanks very much. I will test it to.

Hi people.. mrtools, I tryed to use the EA in my demo account on 4h tf but I got no trade until now and allways that I take look it shows "Non trading hours", what time it would trade ? I think I ve put it in default sets.

This EA is being profitable ?

Good luck