Ichimoku EA - page 2

I found the reason why I got very strange results with this EA on h1 timeframe (two orders was opened and closed within 1 minutes). And it was not backtesting. It was live testing on demo (forward test).

Thanks Codersguru for the lessons.

Thus I changed something in the code and we may select timeframe, working hours and Ichimoku setting (Tenkan_sen, Kijun_sen and Senkou_Span_B).

Everything about Ichimoku settings you may find here

Codersguru may check my coding for any mistakes and everybody can play with timeframe, Ichimoku settings and working hours to find the right settings for any timeframe except H4. For H4 this EA is very good and nothing can be changed for h4 timeframe. May be H1 is ok as well.

Files:

newdigital:
I found the reason why I got very strange results with this EA on h1 timeframe (two orders was opened and closed within 1 minutes). And it was not backtesting. It was live testing on demo (forward test).

Thanks Codersguru for the lessons.

Thus I changed something in the code and we may select timeframe, working hours and Ichimoku setting (Tenkan_sen, Kijun_sen and Senkou_Span_B).

Everything about Ichimoku settings you may find here

Codersguru may check my coding for any mistakes and everybody can play with timeframe, Ichimoku settings and working hours to find the right settings for any timeframe except H4. For H4 this EA is very good and nothing can be changed for h4 timeframe. May be H1 is ok as well.

Hi newdigital, great work with this expert, are you using it in a demo account ??, which broker ?, could you give us account details (login and read only password).

Best Regards

No I am not using it. Because it is not for my character. I like EA which are not trading very often. Just 50 p per month and no losses (instead of 200-300 p per month in profit with some losses but totally + 200 p for example). And this Ichimoku is making much more pips per month in profit than 50 (according to backtesting of course) but there are some losses. But I do not like losses at all. It is my personal. Some people say that this my character will kill me. So what to do, I like small profit with no loss.

This Ichimoku should be very profitable with the setting I did:

- usdjpy H4 (PeriodTrading = 240);

- FromHourTrade 8; ToHourTrade 19; (or any);

- Tenkan_sen 12; Kijun_sen 24; Senkou_Span_B 120.

Please find pre-set file.

I optimized this settings for jpy h4 only.

Now I changed something in KSRobot_1_5 and I want to test this changes on m15 timeframe. I changed the settings of Ichimoku and MAfilter. It should trade 3-4 times per month. For me it's ok. Will see. Next week I will post it (if it is ok with my improvement of course).

Files:

But test it on demo and give the results and after that you may say that it is amazing....

Hi ...

Any demo or live results?

a demo testing for one week : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173023

and below another statemnet for demo testing from 12/27 till 2006/1/3 ....

Files:

?????

Will the Ichim.zip file work in Strategy Builder.

If so could someone please tell me how to load it into the program

because I would like to experiment with ichi on shorter time frames.

Thankyou - Sam

samarkand:
?????

Will the Ichim.zip file work in Strategy Builder.

If so could someone please tell me how to load it into the program

because I would like to experiment with ichi on shorter time frames.

Thankyou - Sam

Sam,

Unzip this file and place it to /preset folder. During the attaching the EA use this file to downoad the settings (push "Load" button).

I want to say that good Ichimoku EA is our good task now. I know that you like this indicator (I like as well).

But I think that first of all we need to evaluate all the rules in our Ichimoku thread and be comfortable with the trading and after that we will come back to this thread to speak about EAs.

Newdigital

Thankyou, but I do not even know where to start with setting this up.

Can you, or someone please guide me though the steps one by one.

I unzipped the file, but where to now?

Apologies, I am only used to dealing with Metastock.

Thankyou - Sam

samarkand:
Newdigital

Thankyou, but I do not even know where to start with setting this up.

Can you, or someone please guide me though the steps one by one.

I unzipped the file, but where to now?

Apologies, I am only used to dealing with Metastock.

Thankyou - Sam

Unzip the file the place it in /preset folder. For example here: C:\Program Files\FIBO Group\experts\presets

During the aachign the EA to the chart options' navigation window will be appeared. Push "Load", select you pre-set file and click ok. The settings will be downloaded.