Fractals - page 26

One more fractal : fractal.rar

Files:
fractal.rar  4 kb

Mladen,

I think you are the guy whom I should ask the question to.

Have you ever created, or ever heard of such a fractal indicator:

1, It based on Bill Williams's fractal rule and draw Bill's fractal as Fractal_Level_one.

2, Based on the result of Fractal_Level_One, apply the same fractal rules again, and mark the result as Fractal_Level_Two.

3, Repeat step 2 again to make one more level.

In this way, we can see the fractals "grow up" from one level to another level -- no matter how much time it spends (so it does nothing with the timeframe). It will look similar to a MTF fractal indicator, but it's not multi_timeframe, but Multi_level.

Have you ?

- wccmcd

wccmcd:
Mladen,

I think you are the guy whom I should ask the question to.

Have you ever created, or ever heard of such a fractal indicator:

1, It based on Bill Williams's fractal rule and draw Bill's fractal as Fractal_Level_one.

2, Based on the result of Fractal_Level_One, apply the same fractal rules again, and mark the result as Fractal_Level_Two.

3, Repeat step 2 again to make one more level.

In this way, we can see the fractals "grow up" from one level to another level -- no matter how much time it spends (so it does nothing with the timeframe). It will look similar to a MTF fractal indicator, but it's not multi_timeframe, but Multi_level.

Have you ?

- wccmcd

wccmcd

No I haven't made anything similar

Mladen,

Do you have interest in making such a indicator? Thank you.

mladen:
wccmcd No I haven't made anything similar

wccmcd:
Mladen, Do you have interest in making such a indicator? Thank you.

Frankly, because of the nature of fractals, no

Imagine the "cumulative repainting" on 3rd level

well, what I realized recently is that, the market is constructed on full uncertainty, so "repainting" is not necessarily a bad thing.

3rd level fractal can only happen in two direction -- up or down. so does the 2nd and 1st level fractal. accompanied with trend strength tools and something like fibonacci, there is a way to figure out the most probablity - sorry for my bad english, this is beyond my knowledge

mladen:
Frankly, because of the nature of fractals, no Imagine the "cumulative repainting" on 3rd level

I drew three levels by hand on this chart, take a look.

mladen:
Frankly, because of the nature of fractals, no Imagine the "cumulative repainting" on 3rd level
Files:
11111.jpg  176 kb

If I remove fractal arrows - which is the 1st level, then things are much clearer. Please note these lines are not defined by any timeframe, it "grows up" like this.

mladen:
Files:
22222.png  61 kb

wccmcd:
If I remove fractal arrows - which is the 1st level, then things are much clearer. Please note these lines are not defined by any timeframe, it "grows up" like this.

Why don't you simply use multi time frame fractals? I think that the result would be very similar

because the growth of fractals has nothing to do with timeframe... the speed of growth is keep changing and I don't think I can measure it with time. Well, well, anyways... I still havn't got a clue how to take advantage of this. Thank you for your reply.

techmac:
Why don't you simply use multi time frame fractals? I think that the result would be very similar