Correlation indicators - page 14

How to use this indicator?

mladen:
As far as I see it is a Pearson correlation addapted to show ranges from -100 to 100 instead of -1 to 1.

One version of Pearson correlation can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179003. You might want to experiment with the length of correlation to get exactly the same values as mataf ones.

regards

mladen

hello mladen...i searched through the indicators in that thread and as far as i've found, there isn't exactly as the mataf site allows with multiple pairs of the same currency being chosen and grouped together at will... can the indicator be made to mimic exactly as mataf in this picture>>>> with capability to put more than 1 rolling timeframe

to be most successful the indicator would look as in the picture perhaps 0 -100% so as to limit the cycle range on either side in terms of percentage

What is the bluish thing on the bottom of the picture?

PascalD:
What is the bluish thing on the bottom of the picture?

good question. i don't know.

dagoods:
good question. i don't know.

It would be interesting to know that

Euro, check the colours.

dagoods:
hello mladen...i searched through the indicators in that thread and as far as i've found, there isn't exactly as the mataf site allows with multiple pairs of the same currency being chosen and grouped together at will... can the indicator be made to mimic exactly as mataf in this picture>>>> with capability to put more than 1 rolling timeframe to be most successful the indicator would look as in the picture perhaps 0 -100% so as to limit the cycle range on either side in terms of percentage

dagoods

It can not be made that way using metatrader 4.

Btw: that is either Spearman or Pearson correlation (hard to tell because they produce very similar results)

mladen:
dagoods

It can not be made that way using metatrader 4.

Btw: that is either Spearman or Pearson correlation (hard to tell because they produce very similar results)

Yes. It's 'normal' Pearson according to the website.

Any person correlation for metatrader around?