'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 27

help

Originally Posted by andreasp70

hello everyone, ive been trading on demo the sb murray math lines. setting limit orders at last three lines of support and resistance with averageing down twice. seems to be working. my sl is for both positions around 150 ticks and tp at 50 ticks. ticks pips. its all the same. i was wondering if there is a ready EA out there as i am nowhere near the programming knowledge that is required. any help?????

You need to check current thread. There are plenty of EAs that can do that

falanca:
Linuxer can you explain please which EAs

I don't know. I just moved the post to here where the open/close EA are located. From the explanation of the poster I can't say "yes, this is what you need". Seems he/she's looking for something to set SL on 150 and TP on 50 or maybe an EA the open order on last 3 lines of SR.

Files:

Linuxser you my friend are a bloody legend

Cheers

Beno

Dear Linuxser,

Do you have a script that would close all positions with a specific Magic number?

I think it would be the most elegant way of closing all positions on a specific chart.

Thanks a stack, Kris

Tokarus:
Dear Linuxser,

Do you have a script that would close all positions with a specific Magic number?

I think it would be the most elegant way of closing all positions on a specific chart.

Thanks a stack, Kris

Sorry. I don't have it.

two or more buy or sell ordes at hte same time

Hi everyone:

If possible, I would like someone to tell me if you know a script for multiple orders of a single currency in which it could:

1) Purchase or sale order.

2) SL pips (per order).

3) TP in pips (per order).

4) Size of lots (lots accept decimals for minipips and micro pips).

5) Number of separate orders that want to bring (2 to 4) each order with different data from other.

And that run at the same time, are for scalping.

I hope that someone know one script with this data or I hope, if not, one of the Forex-TSD big developers be interested.

Thanks

charritopemex

Only Buy and Sell EA

Could someone direct me to an EA which only opens Buy and Sell positions without need to trail or close, for one of my projects.

Thanks.

jrous:
Could someone direct me to an EA which only opens Buy and Sell positions without need to trail or close, for one of my projects. Thanks.

Sorry? without or need?