Envelopes 3.01 - From Todd

Preset for Envelopes 3.01 - From Todd e.3.01.mq4 (see this thread )

eurusd e.3.01 5m preset....and gbpusd e.3.01 5m preset....

Optimized pair presets for e.3.01. Optimized from Alpari 1m data dating back to 6.16.04, period converted to 5m. Save Presets in c:\programfiles\mt4\experts\presets. Attach EA to chart, "F7," Inputs, Load... appropriate preset to appropriate chart.

Files:

Preset for usdchf.

Files:

usdjpy e.3.01 1m preset....Optimized pair presets for e.3.01. Optimized from Alpari 1m data dating back to 6.16.04. Save Presets in c:\programfiles\mt4\experts\presets. Attach EA to chart, "F7," Inputs, Load... appropriate preset to appropriate chart.

Files:

newdigital:
Preset for Envelopes 3.01 - From Todd e.3.01.mq4 (see this thread )

eurusd e.3.01 5m preset....and gbpusd e.3.01 5m preset....

Optimized pair presets for e.3.01. Optimized from Alpari 1m data dating back to 6.16.04, period converted to 5m. Save Presets in c:\programfiles\mt4\experts\presets. Attach EA to chart, "F7," Inputs, Load... appropriate preset to appropriate chart.

In this preset for gbpusd we have TimeEnd=20. Todd said yesterday that I should be 18. May be (for gbpusd only!).

e.3.01 EA

I'm testing this EA right now and it's taking a lot of trades at onces which is a little scary. My question is, is there a way to only allow a certain amount of lot (lets say 5 or 10) at a time with this EA ? It's been very profitable so far but I'm just afraid that if the price goes the wrong way that it will wipe out an account. Also, what is the lastest version of the e.3.01 EA ?

Thanx guys

P.S. I know there's probably a thread about this EA somewhere but the search engine is not giving me any hits.

strategy test

I tried to do a strategy test on this EA using file with settings for eur/usd provided by NewDigital. Pair Eur/usd, m5 chart for the period 2008.01.01 to 2009.06.01.

It put 3102 buy stop orders at the same price! I am not sure if I am doing something incorrect or this is the normal way this EA trades?!

When I test it on a demo account EA put huge amount of orders at one place.

It would be nice if anyone can provide more information about this ea.

Thanks

Hal

Program should include a variable for "max number of trades" which would be user definable. There's one in the EA I'm using, I'll be glad to post the code if anyone's interested or just go download the EA in MQ4 version (readable) and see for yourself.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel