Brainwashing: EAs - page 8

Statements for Brainwashing H1 timeframe with dynamic iTrend level for the week:

+33 pips for GBPUSD.

ermmmm..

after 1 week. i dont have any open position

moneymaxs:
ermmmm.. after 1 week. i dont have any open position

May be you have all 4 indicators.

Or you are not estimating iTrend levels every week.

By the way, I had just one order on GBP only last week for H1 timeframe.

And one order was opened now for EURUSD.

4 indicator?

like this? what i need to remove

Files:
bw.gif  31 kb

moneymaxs:
4 indicator? like this? what i need to remove

You don't need to attach indicators to the chart. You may attach iTrend indicator just for estimating iTrend levels every weekend in right way.

You need to have all 4 indicators in indicators folder compiles.

2007.05.03 00:14:41 Price Channel GBPUSDm,H1: 1 parameter for ArraySetAsSeries function must be array

what is this?

moneymaxs:
2007.05.03 00:14:41 Price Channel GBPUSDm,H1: 1 parameter for ArraySetAsSeries function must be array what is this?

Just ignore it. It is warning messages.

It is not affecting on the trades. Because this Price Channel indicator is used when useCloseTradeRules=true in the settings of EA. But we do not use this useCloseTradeRules in 1c version.

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
This is Brainwashing v0.1

importantly those are calcBackBars = 0 (the signal any time can change by price move) and

with calcBackBars = 1 (the signal 100% is 1 Bar back calculate)

Brainwashing?, Ugg, sometimes thats what I feel the European Trade Union is doing to me, lol.

einvestor:
Brainwashing?, Ugg, sometimes thats what I feel the European Trade Union is doing to me, lol.

It is the coders' "associative word". Long time ago two coders (Alex and Beluck) coded the first versions of this EA separatedly from each other. It was as a competition between two coders. After that they named this EA as Brainwashing. It is something with coding process.

The most recent versions are 1c, 1c1 and 1d.